Introducing the Community Slot

Hey Guys!

My second YCH started and i hope you enjoyed the content so far!
I wanted to something new this time so im doing a COMMUNITY SLOT and 10 slots.

The Community Slot is for all my Followers from Deviantart, Tumblr and Discord, everyone can suggest a character (no own Original Character or Characters which dont suit my range of characters).

I only accept suggestion below this post, it will be also posted on Deviantart and Tumblr.
I wait 2 days, after that i will create a poll where everyone can vote for a character. The character with the most votes will be used for this slot.

Keep in mind i have 7 Slots for Ko-fi supporters left! For just 3€ you could get one too!
For more info on my YCH check my Blogger post about it:
https://maxacier.blogspot.com/2019/06/ych-2.html


Im looking forward to your suggestions!
-Max Acier


Characters Suggested so far:

  • Chat Noir/ Adrien Agreste 
  • Danny Fenton 
  • Dipper Pines - Gravity Falls
  • Spencer Wright or Billy Joe Cobra - Dude, That's My Ghost!
  • Cody or Junior - Total Drama 

Comments