Simons First Growth

Story written by my friend Arubazu, enjoy!

 It was a nice saturday morning when i woke up, a little groggy from some late night gaming with one of my friends at school Martin but it was still pretty fun. The sun beaming into my window I did my best to ignore it rolling to the side but it didn't help at all. I awoke with a long yawn rubbing my eyes a bit blurry from sleep and my mouth very dry as well. I grab a nearby bottle and take a couple of sips but as my vision clears i  soon realize its my friends water bottle and that it didn't have water in it tasted sweet and nice but a bit thick. Must be some juice he likes that I never had before but this is awesome i say before putting it back down and flopping back into my bed to see if the drink was enough to help me rest although I couldn't due to... hormones. A late morning wood sprang up and being the hormonal teen i was i took the logical step. To rub it out and boy it felt good, tilting my head back deep into my pillow I rubbed my hard dick nice and slow and for someone reason today it felt amazing and as I began to moan quietly in my room... my Mom called. “Simoooon!!! Come downstairs to eat breakfast!!!”. I jerked in surprise from the announcement, I shoulda knew better since it was morning my parents would still be home. “Oh...uh, I’ll be down in a sec!!” I shouted back with a loud “Ok” being called out in reply. That really was a boner killer tho… but nonetheless i hop outta my bed clad in nothing but underwear because that was my preferred garb for the night.

I walk to my drawer to but not before getting a glance of myself in the mirror and what I saw made my jaw drop. For some reason i kinda developed a bit of muscle...overnight? No that can't be right that doesn't happen to people and especially not me. I'm a gamer, not an athlete but for some reason I look like i been working out a bit. I flex a bit and look down and sure enough the mirror did not lie. With a nice six pack and a little bit of pec action i look fit and feeling it made it all the more real. “Something isn't right here, what could have caused this?” I say as I dial back on my memory to note probable causes. “Spending time with my friend martin last night?, nooo i do that about every friday and never woken a bit buffer than
before… wut about something I ate last night?....no i only had junk food...and that most certainly would cause the opposite of this....” That's when i turn to martins bottle,``I have never drank outta it and whatever was in it was different..maybe that's what caused this ``I think to myself rushing to the bottle i open the top and was about to check inside. “Honey!! Are you OK?!” I hear from downstairs , my mothers call surprising me so much I drop the bottle and its contents onto my floor. “No..Im alright!!” I call back but im dissappointed i couldn't check, but being as it may i should probably hide this body from my parents and figure it out a bit later with a call to martin.  I put on something fairly baggy like a long sleeve shirt from my uncle and some sweatpants and rushed downstairs jumping the last steps and making a bit of a thud before making my way into the kitchen. 

“Don't jump the last steps, you might scratch the floor!” My mom tells me as I take a seat, i kinda roll my eyes at that comment and turn to see my dad on his work laptop even at the breakfast table. Not really paying anything much mind except slurping down his coffee and chewing occasionally. I decided to eat quickly and I can feel my mom gave me the eye occasionally so I slowed down a bit so she would stop. Once I finished I walked to the kitchen sink and washed my dishes out, before walking back to my room to make a call unfortunately my dad ended up scooting close to the wall and being that nothing can really bring him outta work i had to carefully get through a narrow passage but for some reason my dick got really excited rubbing against the wall like that, sending a surge of pleasure throughout my body I paused as I relished in it before snapping out of it, I had to get through and so i did my dick reaching full mass by time i made it through and i needed release so I rushed to the bathroom and locked the door. Dropping my sweatpants and underwear i began to rub my cock and oooh did it feel so good. Being so close to the kitchen I used one hand to prevent myself from moaning too loud but the other hand went to work furiously jerking my erect dick sending surges upon surges of pleasure throughout my body that I never felt before. “GOD why does it feel so amazing!” I thought to myself as I grew closer and closer to the edge till finally it happened i let out the most massive climax I have ever done shooting load after load of spunk on the wall in front of me, as well as another effect, as I seemed to have grown more muscle too as I watched what had seemed to be my muscles expanding a bit under my baggy clothes, there was a slight shrip sound too. Something must have ripped and the worse part about it was looking at the wall infront of me, there was so much cum on it, “Fuck!!” I thought to myself aloud. “I have to clean this all up, Shit! Shit! Shit! there's so much” I say looking at my flacid cock still dripping cum out i pull up my underwear that felt really tight this time before i bent down and tried to put on my sweatpants and the shrip sound happened again. “Fck!!”I said aloud this time, my underwear ripped before there was a knock on the bathroom door.

“Everything alright in there?” I could hear my mom ask from the otherside. “Uuuuh yeah just fell is all” I say a bit sheepishly trying to come up with a convincing lie. “Oh ok, but remember no cursing young man”. I roll my eyes “Yes mom” i say before proceeding to clean my little cum mess up. Using wave after wave of toilet paper till the whole roll was gone. There was a bit of pride knowing how much i came took a whole roll to clean but a bit of embarrassment overtook that knowing i had to clean it or else I would have to explain it and i don't think i want to explain me cumming on the walls to my parents. After that and growing again i had to see Martin, he has to know more and if he doesn't believe me i can just show him my body but first before I leave, I need to change my underwear so i sneak out the bathroom and head back upstairs to my room taking a moment to strip and put on new underwear, it was still tight but a bit more durable than the last pair. I headed downstairs to leave and open the door before I see the storm clouds rolling in. “Fck” I thought as I head back upstairs to grab my big jacket. “Mom, Dad, im heading over to Martin’s” I announce before I hear an “Ok” followed by a “what's that smell” from my dad. I make my escape from the house quicker not wanting to be here when they find out. Martins house is a bit of a walk away from my home but the shortcut is usually cutting through a small park. So I made my way there and everything was fine until the storm began to roll in, it was pretty bad, so bad i ended up bumping into someone so hard we both fell over. I landed atop of him ,”Sorry” i began to apologize before I look and see such a hottie below me. This dude with his spiky brown hair and his blue eyes took my breath away as he looked a me a bit confused ,and that's when I began to feel my cock stirring again.

 “Sht!!” I thought as I quickly got off him and ran to the nearest restroom. My dick was throbbing hard this time around and as much as I wanted it to go down, I needed release. I hopping into one of the stalls, I gave myself privacy to begin, i started by dropping his sweat pants and unzipping his jacket so they wouldn't get soaked. He started rubbing it from under the underwear till he changed tactics, he needed more friction and he began using the stalls walls sending shivers down his spine. “Ahhh Fuck! This feels good!” I thought to myself as my eyes roll to the back of my head as I continued to immerse myself with the pleasure. My breathing was getting heavy and frantic as I was nearing my climax till finally gritting my teeth i  shoot my seed, gasping as i find myself cumming and growing again. Once i  came down from cloud nine i look down seeing my shirt drenched in cum and with tears in it as well as catching a few breezes from the new holes in my underwear. Upon exiting the stalls i get a good look at myself from the massive mirrors, i had  gone from fit to something very much so muscular like thick athlete. I had to take a moment to admire myself flexing in the mirror, taking off the tattered clothes to get a better look at my nude muscular frame but then I heard the sound of a toilet flushing. “Sht” i cursed under my breath before hurriedly tossing out the bad clothes and quickly putting on my sweatpants and jacket the only things not destroyed by cum and another growth spurt.Luckily i got the jacket on and left before someone saw me and continued on my way to my friends Martins house. Altho walking without underwear felt weird so i decided to stop by somewhere to get a pair having brought my wallet to pay for it and changed using the changing room in the store. I wasn't too far now but i decided as big as i was now, it would be a noticable difference even under these clothes that aren't baggy as before he should definitely notice the changes even if he were to think i was lying from before.  I begin to text him with my phone, “hey you home?” I sent to him and got a quick reply with a “yes”.  “Good i gotta show you something” i send back before making my way into his backyard. Sneaking back here I decided to be a little upfront about my little “problem”, really i have been having fun with this a little too much and i want more. I take off my clothes leaving myself only in my underwear and knock on his back door. I hear the footsteps as he draws closer and hide behind a bush till the door opens. “Hello?” Martin calls out. “Hey im here just around this bush is all” I answer back, “Oh why are you hiding behind a bush...and what's this thing you have to show me?” . “This” I simply say before rounding the bush to expose my new muscular self to him and i can see Martins surprise, staring at me slack jawed made it all the more better. “Now I was wondering...what did you have in that bottle martin?” I ask him with a smile. “Cause i want more” i continue flexing my arm to show off my newfound muscles even more. Martin gulps and starts “Well….”.


Part 2

I was standing in my friends backyard, standing before him smiling widely as he stared back shocked. “Sooo i have some questions i think you might be able to answer.” I tell him before he reaches out and grabs me by the arm. He might know something about the reason i well...grew. He drags me into his room were we stare eye to eye at one another. He takes a moment to gawk at my body looking me all over in my underwear-clad self. “Sooo….Do you know anything about this martin?” i ask him hoping for an answer. “Well” He starts “I didn't expect the drink to work this good… I heard only rumors of how...effective it is.” Martin says getting close to me and hand over my pecs and his touch was a bit gentle yet arousing as I felt my heart rate started to pick up in slight excitement from it and i could see a smirk appear on Martin's face. “Yeah this is good, meaning that with this the rumors are true the drinks do cause growth.” Another one of his hands slid down my abs down to my bulge rubbing it from atop of my underwear. “Nnngh” I began to moan a little from the slight bit of teasing Martin was doing, he moved his hand into my underwear, I let out a shocked gasp as he stroked it a bit tentatively. “But how about more hotshot, would probably make this feel better too,” he tells me as he continues to grope my body. Teasing my pecs and nipples with one arm and my cock in the other i was beginning to go into a haze of pleasure. No longer seeking the answers I wanted, “If it lets you continue pleasuring me, then I definitely want more” I tell him in my haze. “Hehe sure thing big guy” he says before he suddenly lets go. “Aww what?” i was confused why he stopped. “I gotta head into the other room to get some more of the stuff, wait here” Martin tells me, pointing at the spot i stood before walking out the room. I stand here hot n bothered from all the teasing that i couldn't help sliding a hand into my underwear rubbing my cock myself, trying to find appease for my increased arousal but it only made it a bit more intense. “Mmmph...agh this feels so good” i mutter to myself as i stroke my cock but it was soon beginning to not be enough. 

In his room i look around for anything that could help me seek the pleasurable wonders i desire. I find myself walking to the wall closest to me and slowly grinding my dick up and down it, slowly I let out a few moans as the walls seemed to be surprisingly effective in giving me the pleasure I seeked. “Ooooh yeaaah…” I let out as I keep up my grinding ,but something else was happening too as i feel the sensation of all my prior growths returning. I turn and watch as my new athletic build grows to something bigger as my biceps begin to expand from their baseball esq roundness to soccer ball sized, my shoulders expanding widening and thickening as they grow to support my new muscular arms and chest with pec’s that go from thick to even thicker and thicker than before jutting out to block my view from below but i can feel those abs growing once more going from my six pack to a whopping 8 pack of thick deep cut abs on my stomach. My legs growing along with the rest of my body looking like a minor bodybuilder with my thick thighs and swole calves. I was beside myself in pleasure to the point I didn't hear my friend when he walked in but i heard his loud cough snapping me out of my self pleasuring action. I turn to him seeing him blushing with a smile at me and i think i can see a tent in his pajama pants. “Oh sorry….” I say sheepishly, a little embarrassed about pleasuring myself both in a friends home and getting caught. He walks closer to feel my body but we both realize something shocking as not only did my muscles grow bigger, i grew taller as well this time with my head overtop of Martins. “Wow that little bit of fun you were having made you grow sooo big!” he says thoroughly excited now. “Sit on my bed!” Martin orders me to do and i do it.

Sitting on his bed and it made a loud startling squeak that made me jump a bit as I sat down. “Now Simon drink this” He hands me the cup with the stuff that made me grow from before and i find myself having a hard time to drink it this with Martin looking at me with that eager smile, made me a bit nervous, but i began gulping down the thick liquid feeling it swirl down my throat as i gobbled it down. I only drunk half of it this time not wanting to see what a full bottle would do, But Martin wasted no time continuing his advances. Starting with my pec’s as he gropes and massages the massive slabs of meat on my body causing me to moan and grow again. “Mmmph your so hot when your big!!” I hear Martin moan out another one of his hands on my underwear groping my balls and cock. He begins to strip off his clothes tossing them to the side of his room as he strips nude for more fun. “Rrrgh this is in the way” he says as he tears away my underwear exposing my large cock. I let out a loud moan as he continues to pleasure me and my body continues to grow more and more as i swell out.

Muscles bulging thicker and bigger as his worship continued. “Hehe this is gonna be fun” he says as he spreads my legs apart and with a smile thrusts his own cock in to my ass, by hips buck from the surge of pleasure from this new experience i was feeling, the pleasure furthering my growth as i continued to swell up and out. Wanting to add fire into the mixture i began to stroke my own cock as pre cum spewed onto my massive pecs causing me to grow closer and closer to my climax till finally i let out a loud moan as i climaxed hard cum shooting up into my chest and my face as i shot a few loads before coming down from my sexual high. I look down to see Martin too had climaxed but nothing as amazing as mines as he lay exhausted by my cock. “That….was….amazing” He says between panting hard before he begins to stand up and wipe the sweat from his brow. He smiles at me “Ooh stand up you look like you got way bigger” He tells me and i follow his orders standing and we both go wide eyed. My muscles now made me way wider than him and I grew to the point he was staring at my massive pecs. “Dam this is hot” Martin says squeezing my massive muscles again.


“Mmm… Maybe i should spend the night...i dont think i can go home like this” i tell him, worried how my family would react to their sun being a massive bodybuilder now. “Yeahh and i think you might be naked for a while too big boy” Martin smirks showing me the remnants of my underwear he tore off. “Aww… and I just bought those toooo…” I find myself disappointed that something i just bought got ruined so quickly. Martin moves over to his backpack to get his cellphone to make the call.It was a swift call to my mom about spending the night for the rest of the weekend. Buying Martin and I some time to figure out this whole growth situation and like that she agreed and hung up. “So, what now?” Martin asks me still feeling my body up. “ Well maybe figure out a way to go back to normal from well...this” I gesture to my massive body and Martin looks at me a bit disappointed. “Aww.. how about we have some more fun first. I think I have an idea of something we could do” Martin says mischievously.


Part 3

Martin stood before me pondering over what we could do with our makeshift sleepover. That is until there was a loud knock on the door, “Who’s that?!” I say in a slight panic, “I-i don't know!!” Martin replies, he turns to the door out of his room before turning back to me. “Stay here dude, imma check” He points to the doorway quickly putting on some sweatpants to look somewhat presentable if he did open the door. He left the room and a sort get close to the door to see if i can hear anything. “Oh yeah...about that.” I here Martin say from the doorway, “Come in, i gotta show you”. I'm a bit confused as to who Martins talking too, i was about to speak when, “Simon don't hide, I got someone who could help” Martin shouts, I stand in the bedroom a little nervous and embarrassed seeing Martin finally rounding the corner and he shows another guy in. He looks at me in surprise that quickly fades, “Simon this is Dominik, He actually gave me the ummm..stuff” my friend says, pointing to the other teen. Clad in a hoodie and exercise pants he’s looking my nude figure over before speaking out. 

“Wow, I can't believe you guys used the stuff already...although your fairly...small compared to when me and my friends use it.” Dominik tells me making my jaw drop, I was nowhere near small in size right now but for him to tell me I was small in comparison to how they usually get sent some thoughts through my mind. “H-how do i get back to normal?” I say fiddling with my thumbs a bit hopeful to something simple. “Have you tried fucking?” Dominik tells me, taking me by surprise before i shake it off. “U-uhh yeah i tried getting off but every time i get off or get horny i seem to grow bigger.” I answer him, giving them both a flex to show how massive my bowling ball biceps have gotten and trunk like thighs are. I see them both smile as I flexed before stopping. “Well you could try sleeping, resting has an effect to flush it out of your system so that's another option” Dominik tells me. I look at Martins bed then at Martin, “Sure you can rest if you want to, right now, we did tell your mother you would be spending the night over so it should be alright.” Martin tells me and I nod. I plop onto the bed and lean back to lay on it. The bed creaks before the bed stand shatters and falls apart, I lean up to look at Martin giving him a nervous smile that said “oops” But he waved it off as just fine. I lay back down and attempt to use the covers but they were too small to cover my entire muscular frame. 

I close my eyes and begin to feel myself nod off into a slight slumber, hearing the two close the door and leave for a moment. I can slightly hear the two talking about something on supply but he didn't pay it much mind as I continued my rest. I hear the door open though and although I attempt to ignore the sound of the two walking into the room, i couldn't ignore what happened next as I felt the bed shake as if someone climbed up and then hands on my body. Beginning to pleasure and worship my massive muscles, squeezing my pecs with one hand slowly exploring every inch and even playing with my nipples. I couldn't help but let out some moans as I pretended to sleep now to let whoever was pleasuring me continue. They continued flicking and tweaking my nipples and another hand feeling up my massive biceps as well and i continue to moan trying to keep my body still but shivering from these sensual touches over my body. It didn't take long for me to begin to get hard as rock. “Looks like I got him excited” I hear my friend Martin say, as now I know it was his hand making me feel so good. It moves down touching my cock and I was ready for the pleasure to continue but he didn't do to well. Attempting a blowjob he was poor at it sucking at my dick tip in a manner that didn't really feel good, I grimaced a bit as the abrupt halt in quality was making me lose my hard on. Then i hear dominik “Step aside and let a pro show you how to handle this big cock” i feel Martin get pulled off and another set of hands come on. A nice warm wave swathed over my cock as I feel him capable of taking a lot of my cock into his mouth, it was so much better that I jerked out of my pretend sleep with a loud moan, beginning to watch this other teen bob his head up and down the dick, taking one hand to help him pump the rest of it being to big to take the whole thing in and another hand kneading my balls, my body was shivering in delight as he went to work on my cock. I couldn't help but moan loudly as i felt my climax grow closer and closer until finally he got me there. I was gonna warn him but i couldn't do anything as I
climaxed and Dominik took it all in, Drinking drop after drop of my seed leaving nothing dripping out but while he was doing that I heard the sounds of clothes tearing. I look through my haze and see that he was growing like i had, His body swelling out with muscle biceps pushing out and tearing his hoodie sleeves and pecs swelling, jutting out further and further, his exercise pants straining and tearing as his legs grow thicker and he grows taller. 

He was beginning to get close to my stature as he flexed above me , I could even see the bulge of his cock through his straining pants as that organ also seemed to be taking on the effects of growth.” Hehee I always love this” He says as he pulls back and lifts up my legs. He exposes his massive cock near mines both nearing the same size with his being only slightly smaller. “W-what…” I begin to speak out but he takes his cock and rams it into me. I let out a loud moan clenching the bed sheets as pain and pleasure fill through my body. I can see his body grow even more and feel his cock swelling up in my ass before he begins to plow into me. Making me moan so loud, the room filled with the sound of both of us fucking, moaning and clothes tattering till finally Dominik lets his load loose, pulling out to cover me with his cum. We both end up gasping together till he stands up, I see him now bare like I am and just as tall and muscles that bulge everywhere. He smiles “Hehe i never get tired of being like this, good to know your cum can pass it tho”. I stand surprised he's alright with this, but then I remember he already told me that compared to how big i am right now, his friends actually get bigger. We turn to see Martin having enjoyed himself from our little spectacle as well being that he must’ve jerked himself off the entire time being that he was no longer in his sweatpants and covered in cum. He stands up smiling at the both of us feeling our muscles up a bit before stopping to turn to me. “I wanna see if I can ride your dick” Martin tells me. “W-what..?” I was a bit confused by the request but he turns to my still erect cock. “Look, your cock is about as big as my chest,” He tells me gesturing to my cock, not realizing growing to 2 meters made it so big as well. “So i wanna see if i can ride atop of it” He says with a mischievous smirk plastered on his face. “ Hey don't leave me outta this fun!!” Dominik buts in moving closer to the two of us. He holds his cock in his hand, “How about we see who can hold up your friend with their dick eh?” He says pointing at the two of us. Before I could answer Martin smiles, “Deal maybe the loser has to owe it to the winner in the future.” Martin points out. I don't know what to do but nod being curious if I could do it. Martin smiles letting me lift him up, he was surprisingly light right now and it was easy to lift him up. I slowly lowered him onto my cock and he was sitting on it easily. I was surprised “Woow!! I let out by accident and Martin smiles hugging my cock making me shiver a bit. “Hehe how much do i weigh on your cock right now dude!!” he says ecstatic to be like that. “Hey don't hog all the fun now” Dominik interjects lifting Martin up and places the teen on his own cock. Martin smiles before Dominik sways his hips side to side swinging the teen side to side with his cock. Martin begins to chuckle squeezing Dominik’s cock as to not fall off causing the other teen to moan a bit pre cum dripping down from his hard cock. I snag my friend back to place him on my cock forcing a turn myself again, placing him on my cock. For some reason this time he strokes it up n down making me moan and jerk my hips till Dominik comes closer. Martin decides to play with both dicks stroking both of them slowly as if teasing the both of us causing a lot of pre-cum to drip out of them. The two of us muscle bound teens flexing our muscles and moaning as my friend gave the both of us , a riding handjob.It doesn't take long for Martin to make the two of us cum shooting our seed onto the floor. We let him down to turn on the lights with the sun going down by being so late.

“Ahhh! That was amazing, now what should we do?” Dominik says looking around. “Well since its a sleepover how about some gaming, you guys aren't too big to hold a controller right?” Martin asks. “Oooh i would love that” I chime out, eagerly wanting to play some more games with my good friend and with a third person we might be able to have even more fun. “Hmm do you have a third controller though Martin” I ask my friend. “Uhh yeah should be one somewhere, let's look around” Martin suggest to us and we begin to look around. I was busy checking the bed i broke hoping it did not get crushed i lifted it up only to be met with crushed shoes, socks, and i think a porno magazine. I chuckled finding my friends content before crouching down to see if it fell elsewhere. To my surprise I think i find one behind the bed and begin to reach for it when I felt something touch my ass. I turned around seeing Dominik smirking at me from behind, and something was in his hand with Martin nearby giggling on the bed. “What are you?” is all i could get out before i feel him push something inside me. I let out a loud moan as my dick erect once more bumping against my chest.I turn to see them both sitting on the bed smiling at me,”W-what did you do?!Why do I feel like something is inside me?” I ask the two of them. “Oh because there is.. We thought it would be fun if we stuck this little toy we found inside of you. Don't you feel good” Dominik explains to me smirking  mischievously. I don't know why they decided me but god it felt amazing and i just wanted to touch it. “Here let me help” Martin says jumping off the bed to come to my behind. I can feel it slowly begin to get pushed in deeper and deeper causing me to moan loudly, my cock shoots out another load of pre cum, splattering over his nightstand. “Hehe feels good dont it” I hear him chime in from behind me, it was absolutly electric, almost as good as all the sex we’ve been having. I moan more as he begins to pump it in and out simulating being fcked hard.

“Mmm.. god this is amazing! I...I’m about too…`` I say before I finally climax once more drenching his nightstand with cum. “Haa...haa…” I plant out turning to Martin finding out he and Dominik was jerking off to the whole scene both of them cumming and drenching me with their seed. “Well..so much for games..” I say under my breath. Martin pulls the toy out with a mischievous smirk. “Well that was a lot of fun isn't it, more fun than any game too” The group chuckles a bit before Dominik stands looking out the window. It was super dark outside with the only thing illuminating the outdoors was the street lamps and that's when he had an idea. “Ooooh how about we take this outside i have an idea.” Dominik tells us. I was curious as to what he was alluding to. Me and Martin follow dominik outside, still nude though, we follow him to see Dominik posed next to a nearby light pole. “Shouldn't we be inside... “ I chime out cautious someone might see us. “Nah don't worry about it, by now everyone is asleep” Dominik says with a smile. “So let's do a little prank for the people here” He says with a smile.

“What do you have in mind?” I ask him. Soon he gets close and bends the pole with his hand, “Help me out big guy”Dominik tells me. “O-oh uhhh sure.” I walk over and help him out and we end up scrunching the pole bit by bit, our strength strong enough to bend the metal and surprisingly it didn't screech out like I feared. The light ended up popping startling me and as the three of us rushed back inside we were eager to see everyone's reaction in the morning. By now I was tired though, “Uhhh should we sleep now?” I ask the two finding my gaze falling upon them but they simply smiled at me. “Maybe after a few more rounds of…..fun!!” the two say as the drag me back into the room for more sexual fun. Feeling up my body and making me moan into the rest of the night as we cum away. I woke up the next morning , Martin was laying on my chest and I let him rest a bit longer before i lean up to see Dominik, still tall and muscular and phone in hand . He seemed to have been in a call, “Oh your awake” He says as he turned to me. “ Oh!!yeah...who were you calling?” I ask a bit groggy as i was still waking up. “Oh a friend uhh kinda angry about me giving you guys the stuff is coming here to help us out.” Dominik says with a bit of a pout. “Good thing you woke up now though cause he was telling me an earful.” Martin begins to stir awake on my chest as gets up and gives me a smile. “Uuh thank god last night wasn't a wonderful dream i had so much fun.” He says as he squeezes my pec’s, “Hehe..yeah.” I answer back. Martin gets up and puts on some sweatpants before rushing to the door. “Dude did you see all the people gathered around the lampost?!!” I got up quickly, interested to see it , I stand behind my friend to see a group of people staring at it very confused. Being that we bent the lampost to look like a ball, it seemed they were trying to figure it out but another thing i noticed was two people walking towards the house. “Uuuuh Dominik, are those two guys your friends?” I point out the window. Dominik comes over and stares for a moment before nodding. “Yeah...let them in…” He says with a bit of a grimace. He motions for me to follow him back to the bedroom and i do hearing the door open and close.”we’re in the bedroom” Dominik calls out to them from the bedroom and it seems they headed straight there because i saw the two of them in the doorway as i turned.

“O-oh” i was surprised seeing the same brown haired teen i saw the other day when I rushed over to my friends house originally, along with a green haired one. I waved shyly at him hoping he doesn't notice me, but sure enough “Oh, your the one who i bumped into yesterday, My names max” He says with a gentle smile reaching out a hand to shake it. I shake it back and before I could tell him my name i was a bit interrupted. “See!! This what i we were trying to avoid this!! Now you got an innocent kid mixed up in this!” I hear the green teen yell at Dominik, who seemed to be taking it rolling his eyes a bit. “Well i mean it did not spread like wildfire so its alright Julian. Plus these dudes are pretty cool , we had a lot of fun last night too!” Dominik chimes back. “I don't care how much fun you had, that doesn't change the fact we now have more people who know about Maxes stuff!!”. I was confused on how the two were connected, “Sorry about that btw, i know it doesn't make much sense but i have the ability to make others grow…” He whispers to me. “Well i guess now that you know we can let you in on it but please don't tell anyone else. ok ?” He asks of me, I look back at him and nodded “ I just really wanna be normal...this stuff made my weekend wild but i don't think anyone would believe me in the first place.” I tell him to assure him I won't tell him about the stuff. “Plus I think my family would freak out if I told them about this weekend and I don't wanna deal with that.” I continued. Max chuckles for a moment before saying “Here let me help” as he touches my muscular body and suddenly I noticed he was getting closer. My body was reverting back slowly as he kept his touch on me I was shrinking down and down back till i was my average size and build. My good ole normal self and I smiled turning to Max before blushing realizing i still found him kinda hot and my dick kinda got aroused. I quickly hid it but Max just laughed it off,”Dont worry about it” he says to me before moving over to a backpack tossing some clothes my way. They were sweaty clothes and a hoodie something fairly baggy but sweet sweet clothes. “You can wear those” he tells me and I quickly got dressed no longer feeling exposed but still a bit baggy in a lot of places, probably because he didn't know my size. “Soo..uhh” I turn to them and see Max had already worked his magic on Dominik and shrunk him back to his normal height, getting closer to Max i realized he was a bit taller than me making me find him a little hotter and i see martin giving me a knowing smile. I gesture him to cut it out and Max turns to me a bit confused but i try to wave it off as nothing. 

He shrugs his shoulders and I let out a sigh in relief. Dominik and Julian seemed to still be going back in forth till i heard the deal breaker between the two. “No stuff for a whole week  so you learn your lesson.!!” Julian shouts. “NOOO!!!” Dominik shouts dramatically before he tries to beg for it to be decreased but Julian stands firm. He turns to me and Martin before putting on a smile, “If anything like this happens again i guess you can call us. Altho next time be more careful with pranks like the one you did outside.” Julian tells me he takes out card with a number on it and points to outside. I jump internally realizing of course they would know it was us that bent the lamppost and just nodded shyly. “And But just keep it a secret..” He says with a glare that shivers me to the bone. “Maybe we might even get you guys some stuff for your own fun too” he says before flicking my nose and leaving. “Bye” he says dragging Dominik behind with him leaving me and Martin alone in his room. We stared at each other in silence for a bit before I spoke up. “ Sooo, you have interesting connections ...i guess with all this I can go home now.” I tell him. “Yeah… to bad about Dominik tho..you think we can get some of that stuff for another hot weekend.” Martin says to me. “I would hope not” i reply to him. “Let me borrow your phone so i can go home” i ask him as finally my wild weekend will be over.

Comments