Envious Switch

A Halloween story written by my friend Arubazu, Enjoy!

It was a cold October night, the windchill would biting anyone it brushes against. Except unless you were like me, a vampire, the breeze feeling nothing more than just that like a light gush of wind. As I wander the night i was looking for some food, being a vampire i do need to feed altho my habits are quite...weird. As well as that not being the only thing being that i looked as frail as a pencil and a factor not helped by the fact that my pale skin makes me looks near death even tho i was kinda technically dead.  Being so weak i had to be a bit tact when it came to my meals for the day as I wander the night i come across a school with the lights on. I'm honestly a bit curious if anyone was inside and i look around before wandering in.

The door was open and surprisingly there were a couple of people standing around, seemed it was still functional. As I look around seeing if I can find someone to feast on it's a surprise when i hear and see my food come to me. “Hello!” the other guy shouts out at me as he walks closer and he’s the perfect meal. I could see he was quite buff and muscular, wearing a thin muscle shirt that exposed his well rounded biceps. His thick cut, thighs exposed under his gym shorts and ripped calves underneath. Pec’s that pushed that muscle shirt out making it look tight upon his thick body. An overall treat for me that I couldn't help but drool a bit. “Earth to whoever is there, you home?” he says with a playful smile that makes me swoon a bit. Unable to catch my voice in the moment i just simply nod.  “Names Thomas, and you are?” he says reaching out to shake his hand. I eagerly take it shaking his hand to save face a bit. “D-dylan, names dylan” i say quickly.

“Sooo what brings you to our lovely campus? Are you new? Need help finding your way around? or are you here to examine the campus as a new student to be?” Thomas asks me, barraging those questions at me in a manner that left me a bit lost. I tried to put things together but i couldnt and simply just nodded. “Great!! Thomas says getting up and gesturing for me to follow him to a counter. He gets a few pamphlets and hands one to me with a smile. “Here I'll lead you around the campus and you can get a feel for it.” he says. I guess he assumes I'm completely new student but with both of us together it was my time to get to feast. Unsurprisingly the campus was extremely empty as we walked down the halls.

As we walked down the halls we made it to our first stop which ironically was the cafeteria. It was all self service save for a lone janitor in the distance sleep on a table. Thomas grabs my arm leading me to the food area,I take a moment to grab back being that i feast through contact rather than the old ways like fangs being that it's so hard to get a chance to bite someone. That first taste is so delicious that I don't even hear him ramble and prattle on about the food area as well as a special bonus I get upon feeding. I was absorbing someone's strength into my own and my frail figure was beginning to swell out with the muscle I was stealing altho slow as to not be immediately alarming and euphoric as well. My muscles growing bit by bit, biceps slowly filling out my long sleeve shirt a bit. My chest getting two sets of small pecs i feel pushing against my shirt. I rub my other hand on my lower chest to feel the small sets of abs that grew in as well as my thighs and calves swelling out making them slightly tighter and a bit of a bulge in my pants unnoticable but i can feel it pushing against my semi hard cock from this feeling. Thomas just finishes his energetic little exposition but i can see the shift not looking as muscular but still pretty buff. As well as a bit of a height exchange too as I no longer am at his chest but at neck level now and i'm still hungry for more.

He lets me go and i let go as well to keep the fact i was feeding hidden turning to me to ask a question that i simply nod to. “Next up, the boring library!” he says with a bright smile even in the midnight hour, he must be a real night owl to have this much energy even at night, but we both walk to the library that was only a short prance away, he begins to ramble on about how he is sorta like a peer guidance counselor and he enjoys helping out the new students. As well as one of the top players of the schools wrestling team. Which would explain his amazing build he has on his body even after i absorbed just a bit he looks like he could break my neck. But that will all change soon once I make this meal my own.

We make it to the library and he grabs my hand, once inside there's the librarian who glances up at us. The old hag sternly looks at him, then at me, before back at him with a sneer. “Don't worry he’s with me, new to the school not a drinking buddy” he says hurriedly apparently having a sorta history with her. Her cold gaze stays upon me and for a moment even i feel the chill of her stare and i'm a vampire. But she wafts it off going back to reading as we both prattle on into the library. God i do not want to get on her bad side, but being that we are still in grip with each other I take a moment to begin to feed again. I shudder again at the deliciousness and euphoria rushing through me.

I begin to grow again, muscles slowly expanding making my clothes get taut and tight against my body. I feel my biceps pushing against them long sleeves rounding out to be bigger from as round as small as squishy tomatoes to round like thick oranges, the fabric straining so much for clothes on a guy that's supposed to be a few sizes smaller that I push them up my arm. My pec’s jutting out more and more, i can feel the front of my shirt straining pushing back against these rock hard slabs of meat that were forming there. My shoulders even widen a bit to make room for this newfound muscle this time as i grow broader and bigger. A new row of abs formed giving my low quality 4 pack new friends to make it into a whopping 6 pack. My thighs round out even bigger than before swelling out to be strong enough to hold my upper body. I can feel the strain of the fabric against my legs trying to contain all that new grown muscle till finally there is a slight pop as the jeans rip at the side but the tear was small enough to not be noticeable. Calves following suit in thickness as well as my feet popping out of my shoes. I looked almost like an athlete in smaller clothes by now  as my shirt rode up from my extra height exposing my lower abs. With a more noticeable sized bulge too, and it looked like Thomas wasnt faring well anymore being reduced now to a similar athlete level build now and we both were at height with each other and before I could continue some more. Thomas let go again, as we heard a slight shuffle behind us turning to see the librarian looking at us with a gruff pout. “Im closing up in here. Leave!” she says swiftly and sternly. Thomas begins to pull up a finger to argue but she sneers harder sending a wave of fear into both of us. We rush out as fast as possible but jeez that lady was an ass.

“Hehe don't let her get you down she probably just didn't have her coffee” Thomas tells me with a chuckle. But i don't believe him one bit thinking she’s just sinister to the core. Surprising coming from a vampire using the guy i'm talking to for a snack. He tugs at his shirt noticing how baggy it is now compared to earlier but his smile never really falters, infact i dont think he really noticed and is just taking this chance to stare at his muscles before a thought seems to pass through his mind. He grabs me real quick and says “Here this will be our last stop for tonight and maybe this will help you too” He says we rush out so fast im surprised he has enough strength to pull me so easily but that just makes me hungrier. We end up in sorta the gym like facility, or better stated a recreational center. Nobody was really here but it had a lot to offer, like a pool and sports equipment, and a pool. Really the pool was the big highlight for me as a gazed at those blue waters. “ And its heated too for cold weather” Thomas tells me with a smirk. He’s almost winning me over to see if i can enroll here actually but before that i need to finish my meal.

Thomas reaches out to grab me to lead me around to show me the rest of the facility and once again i begin to feast upon him. Growing more and more muscular and draining him in tandem. Muscles swelling out once more as I continue my feast, I feel my clothes literally tearing off me but the loud music of the recreational center hid those sounds. Those tattered clothes being left behind till he brought me into the locker room. He turns with a look of shock as I stand only in my underwear now, a massive behemoth of muscles stolen from him and he looks fairly scrawny with most of his clothes not fitting now. Massive watermelon biceps that i flex in enjoyment liking my lips as I do because it felt so euphoric to be this buff. Stone slab like pec’s that bounce at my command, 8 pack of abs just below and tree trunk  thighs and calves to support all of this. Before Thomas could do anything I lean down taller than him by a head and bit then some i gaze into his eyes. Putting him under my vampire slave spell for a little after meal fun. “Worship” I command him and as the spell comes too, a wide smile pops on his face. “Yes master” he says eagerly as he moves closer to me feeling up my body. His touch making this moment even more erotic. My cock contained in tight underwear bulges forward more and more making me moan loudly bucking my hips. I feel him feel up my biceps, “Your so strong master, look at your massive biceps” Thomas says giving them a slow kiss and rub.  His attention goes lower to my pecs rubbing them and feeling them. Hands grazing against my nipples and he fiddles with them. “Your so rock hard here master, i wish i could be as big as you,” he says. Making me chuckle at the fact i stole most of this from him but I watch him go even lower feeling up my abs. Sliding a finger down them and watching it sink into that deep cut crevice that seperated all of them. His hands goes to my hips looking up at me with eyes begging to see if he was worthy enough to touch what he wanted. I held up my cock laying it on his face, the massive member blocking most of it and he looks up at me with a most innocent yet naughty smile. One of need and I can't help but chuckle, “Go ahead, pleasure your master” I command him and that smile widens as he begins to stroke me and lick my massive cock on his face.  I moan in pleasure as he continues his advances and worship, he holds it in both of his hands unable to wrap his whole hand around it as he positions himself to lick my cock tip. Tongue slowly sliding against the head and the hole sending immense shudders through my body. I'm surprised how experienced he is at this action, but nonetheless putting a hand behind his head and letting him go at it. Thomas continues to lick and suck at my cock, pre cum drips out of the tip and i see him slurp it up. “So tasty” I hear thomas whispers. A hand gropes my nuts surprising me but i feel him feeling it up making the cum inside churn and swirl around. Thomas leans in and licked my cock before attempting to throat down as much as possible of my massive member. I can hear him gag a bit as he gets about halfway in before sucking in and out. Bobbing his head back and forth making me moan and as he picks up speed a bit.  I grab his head for help balancing myself as he continues.  Moaning i get closer and closer to my climax, “Stop!” I command and he quickly pulls away. I smirked mischievously “i just wanted you to get covered in cum, wait while I finish myself off” I say and he stays there open mouth waiting for it. I pump my cock a bit before i cum, my seed shooting all over his face and he smiles enjoying as it falls upon his face.

I pant hard after reaching my climax before smirking deciding it was probably best to leave him here. “Now sleep” I command before he falls unconscious on one of the locker room benches. Taking his clothes to change into lucky for me no cum stains were on it and i left looking like a muscular gym rat with and satisfied after a nice meal.

Comments