Experiment: When opposites grow

This Story by Arubazu was lying around for quite a while, decided to post it, even when it's without a Picture!


“Hrrrnngh” I begin to groan as I begin to awaken from my slumber, my eyes open and I'm greeted to the scene of a room. White as well white paint all around, my hands move and I can feel the fluff of the carpet below my fingertips. I squeeze it tightly before getting up and coming to another rather unfortunate revelation. I can feel the light breeze of the room upon my body, looking down i realize i am bare all around from the bottom of my feet up to the chest. I reach up to feel if my hat was still there but no luck for that was gone too. I curse under my breath and take a moment to hide my modesty not wanting to be out and looking around the room further seeing a couch and a small table on one end of the room and on the other, a person. “A PERSON!!” I mentally shout rushing over to the unconscious body, or at least I hope it's at least unconscious, the person was faced down and also nude like I was so he was going to be in for a rude awakening. I rush over to him on the carpeted floor and flip him over, surprised to see a familiar face. “Oliver!!” I nearly shout as I flip him over. He moans a bit as he begins to stir awake eyes opening to meet mines before jumping back in alarm. “Lukas!!” he shouts my name at me in surprise and I can see him eyeing me up and down for a moment before blushing to see my nude body before him. He jumps back in a startle before taking a moment to examine the room, then me, and then finally himself. He blushes again covering himself to hide his modesty,”Oh god this is like my worst nightmare” I hear him mutter to himself. “Relax, it's not like I'm all that big on this situation either,” I respond.

“So do you have any idea where we are right now?” I ask him, he shakes his head side to side before giving out a frantic “NO!, I'm just as lost as you are” he shoots back at me. Pointing a finger in my direction in anger possibly but I don't have time for his little fits. “Hmm” I begin to think before I notice Oliver relax a bit, understanding that we both were lost and in the dark. He removed his hands from his crotch and I couldn't help but glance down and smirk. His cock wasn't hard but it was close, I smile believing maybe he finds this situation a bit hot, “Hehe having fun down there” I begin to tease him. “What?” he looks at me a bit confused before he sees my finger pointing down at his cock. He looks down and begins to blush, he doesn't hide it but shoots back, “I-I just rubbed it by accident when I was covering it is all!” he frantically shoots back. “Uh-huh sure, you did… you know if you wanted to just fuck all you have to do is ask. I'm pretty sure I can show you how to really fuck!!” I say as confident as I can, still teasing him but his expression goes from embarrassment to a bit of anger. “You think I want to fuck you so bad as to lock us both naked in a white room!!” He angrily points at me. “No, I just think you want to fuck me, the room is a separate matter, but I don't blame you I mean who could resist this alpha,” I say to him gesturing to my body. I can see Oliver's cock twitching more erect and reaching the full mass. He begins to blush angrily cursing to himself before turning away from me to hide his erection I hear a slight moan come from him. I begin to chuckle at him a bit but as I chuckle a feeling within me arises surging all over my body. My body tenses up for a moment followed by a wash of a pleasant warmth all around. I look down to see if something was happening to it but my body looks normal save for a growing definition in my muscles and as I wash closely, my muscles are in fact getting more defined. I tense up again as the wave swathes over me again, feeling so pleasurable that I couldn't help but also get erect from it. I look down just to make a confirmation of what I believe to be happening is true and as I look extremely slowly but surely what I believe to happen is happening. I can feel it affecting my whole body as it grows in definition, my muscles tensing up before letting go releasing mine from its pleasurable grasp. I'm disappointed that it stopped and wish it continued, I didn't look much different save for a few more curves of muscle in a few places and my abs beginning to show on my stomach.

I begin to pout upset before I turn to Oliver seeing as how he was still just across the wide white room, but I noticed how he was on his knees. “Oliver, you alright?” I ask him as I make my way over. I see him sorta hunched over and as I put my hands on him he shakes his head. “I'm alright!! I'm alright!” he sorta growls out, must be still angry from the teasing from before, but upon further inspection, I see that's not the case as I see him semi-hard once more and maybe a bit bigger down there before.

I ponder over this for a few moments before deciding it would be fun to tease him again, “Ahh did I interrupt you fiddling with your dick? Honestly, if you needed help you only had to ask” I burn into him. “Shut up!that's not what I was doing, i-i just got hard is all and it felt really good.” Oliver says shyly blushing and looking away. “OOooh!! So you admit you were jerking off!” I tease into him again. “Rrrgh No!!” Oliver shouts angrily at me. I love teasing him because he makes it so easy, but nonetheless, we continue, “It's alright you don't have to admit it now, just know you made me a bit hard to” I say getting close whispering to him. I can see him visibly shudder in delight but pushes me away. “Let's just look for clues about this room for now and stop playing around ok!!” he orders me. I chuckle back at him “Sure thing Dude, I will give you some alone time.” he shoots me another glare before turning away walking over to the table in the room. I take my time walking over to the nearby wall, being a room of pure white something had to be a telltale sign to where we were at. I begin to squander for clues with no luck at all. “Lukas, you find anything?” I hear Oliver shout across the room. “Nothing here” I shout back at him. “But a view of your sweet ass hehe” I tease back at him, I hear him grunt before he continues his own thing. For a while, I kept searching till the feeling, that wave of warmth came back, “oooh!” I silently moan to myself feeling it happen once more. I look down to watch it happen as a bit faster than before, my muscles swelling out before me. “I don't know what's causing this but this feels so awesome” I whisper to myself enjoying the view of watching each of my muscles slowly but surely expand on my frame. My abs slowly popping in one by one giving me a cool looking 6 pack, biceps and shoulders bulging up and out making them begin to look cut and fit as tho I put in some time in the gym to get some results. I flex them lost in my own world as they bulge out and round with the flex I do I look down past my cock erect and eagerly twitching from the pleasure that wraps around my body to see my legs. Thickening to support this new frame I am having built upon my body to be strong like I could run miles without any sign of exhaustion.

I didn't have the full muscular build yet but the look of someone who just started in the gym and was beginning to get results with pec’s still then but noticeable on my chest, I was tempted to grab my cock and pump a good one out of it, but as tempting as that was, what caught my attention were the few sounds coming from behind me. I turn around to see Oliver sitting on the couch in the room panting hard looking at his dick that twitched rock hard as well as being the biggest dick I have seen a guy have and not only that boy was he already leaking a lot of pre-cum on his chest. His dick maybe the size of his foot but boy was it dripping, and he looked so lost in his desire he didn't even notice me. “ Hey, you enjoying yourself over there huh” I tease at him but my body surges once more with pleasure. My muscles expanding once more upon the body as it grows, swelling once more, I look down to see those abs get another row, being thick and cut so that I now had a powerful 8 pack and next came to the pec’s now protruding out of my chest. I rub em and feel them slowly swell out moaning as I do. My biceps strongly protruding harder and rounder than before with my thighs and calves growing stronger as well. I moan again my hands also reaching to my dick stroking it long and hard, pleasuring myself with the thought of my own growing muscles getting even bigger and bigger. We both stroking our cocks hard, moaning together in the room, the sound grew louder and louder as we fap harder and harder. My muscles bulging out harder and thicker by now as we pleasure ourselves away unaware of what's gotten into us, but enjoying it nonetheless. I glance over again to see Oliver's dick and balls had gotten even bigger than before taking another one of his hands to fully and effectively stroke himself off till finally, I see him buck hard one last time. The biggest load of cum I have ever seen come out of a person spews out high into the air. Load after a load of cum spewing out of his hard dick and raining down on him like a midday shower. The sheer sight sends me over the edge as I cum too shooting my seed against the carpet. I gasp and pant trying to get my breath back before turning back to Oliver and see him covered in his splurge and covering a bit of the couch with it too. He’s gasping as well but as soon as he comes to his own sense of clarity he blushes hard before looking down and surprise riddles on his face “Jeez how did it get so big.” he says examining his cock. Even flaccid it was as big as his feet but it was eagerly twitching. He turns to me and gets even more surprised. “Jeez what happened to you!!” he shouts. “I don't know the same thing that's happening to your cock, seems every time you get hard I grow more muscular” I give him a powerful flex to show off my now athletic build with thick powerful muscles all around my body. I look down and notice my dick even got a bit bigger that time too. “Looks like my body is finally starting to catch up to how much of an alpha I really am” i say flexing my body again my dick twitches eagerly and i can see Oliver even though he was trying so hard looking at me lustfully again. I walked over to him and smiled, “Maybe we should give in and have some fun, it's not like we can go anywhere anyways.” I say gesturing to the room. “I-i can think of something else...we don't have to just give in!” Oliver shouts at me trying to think up another way but he’s eyeing my body so hard that he can't help it. He shudders as his cock begins to grow aroused. “O-ooh not again….” He moans out hoarsely as his cock begins to twitch aroused again. I feel the pleasure swathe around me once more and moan, “oooh yes again..” I moan in response as my muscles begin to grow once more, growing thicker and thicker. Oliver sits on the floor this time as he sees his cock growing before him snaking across the carpet in front of him growing thicker and longer growing closer and closer to a third leg with each passing second slowly with his balls following suite just behind filling up with more and more cum to shoot out ones he’s ready to fire. Being so big by now you would think he was hiding massive grapefruits within them. Knowing his cock's growth fueled my own made my own situation all the more sweeter as my bodies muscles expanded and grew once more.

My chest protruding out more than before as this time the growth between us was faster and extremely noticeable. Now becoming thick shelves of muscles rather than small bumps my pecs were so pronounced that I groped them longingly, my abs becoming thicker and cut before growing into a mightiest of 10 packs. My body widens to withstand all the muscle growing upon it as my shoulders broaden to hold the massive muscular biceps and triceps that grow upon my arms. I can feel my ass and cock and balls growing out to shape up with the rest of my muscular body. I smile seeing how big my cock is now, more fitting for an alpha but still not like Oliver's cock but i know i will surpass that soon enough. I flex as my legs thicken and broaden, keeping up with the rest of my muscular body with massive thighs strong enough to break concrete and massive calves that look like i could run across the world and back in mere seconds. Not to mention i noticed something a little extra this time round as my height grows exponentially, I look down to notice Oliver even down on the ground was looking very high up at me. I help him up to see him just pec level with me and I smile widely “Hehee look at this growing alpha being so big” I say showing off how much bigger I am compared to him. Oliver can't even utter a word , the disbelief that i was growing super big and the pleasure of his own growing cock overwhelming him in every way imaginable. He can't contain his lust anymore as he begins to stroke his cock right there in front of us both. I can't help but moan feeling him pleasuring himself speeding up my growth again, my cock had risen high and hard again as my muscles continue to expand. I pass the average bodybuilder range in muscle definition and begin to grow above and beyond as I grow higher and higher upwards and outwards. I look down at Oliver and his cock has grown so big that it is truly a third thick leg by now with massive balls the size of watermelons. He’s moaning to himself trying to resist but i can tell he just can't help himself and so long as he keeps pleasuring himself i keep growing. I have grown so big by now that i have to kneel on my knees to stay to have a good bit of room my cock throbbing high in the air I smile grabbing it with one hand and beginning to stroke moaning loudly along with oliver. Our session of self-worship continuing, me flexing my muscles showing them off to Oliver who’s looking with such needy eyes that i'm glad he’s here with me. Watching me grow more massive. It doesn't take long till I bumped my head on the ceiling again leaving a bigger crack in it. “Keep going and we might have an out soon enough with your alpha leading the way,” I tell him. Getting on my hands and knees now covering atop of Oliver with my massive body. Oliver shoots his massive load of cum out of his massive cock, but rather than being a spurt like before it was like a faucet of thick cum spewing out. Glomps upon glomps of cum coming out of his cock and he moans loudly struggling to get ahold. “I-i don't think its stopping” he moans out as his growing cock continues to shoot load upon load through my massive legs. His endless shower of cum enough to send me over the edge again as I follow up shooting cum just behind him, load after load shoots behind him till a massive pond of my seed pools against the carpet. I let out a satisfied sigh before looking down noticing im still growing and satisfied that was the case maybe even a bit faster than before. My body begins to push against all corners of the room with my back and ass against the ceiling to my feet from one wall corner to my head at another. “Looks like im finally running out of room here” I joke looking down at Oliver who was still cumming. “Wow, that's a lot of cum your making there.” I tease Oliver once more. “Rrrgh… i-It won't stop, I think im...stuck coming and just when my dick stopped growing.” He says frantically. I smile seeing as how my body won't stop growing at this point. My back pushing hard against the ceiling to the point ruble is falling but I lay down closer to Oliver scrunching up even more. “Mmm well I'm still growing though and your Alpha’s going to need his little growth buddy along with him,” I say with a most mischievous little smile. “ What's that supposed to mean.,” he responds in confusion before I position my dick slit right before him. “Get in” I simply say with a smirk. Oliver turns to meet my massive face and begins to have some disagreements with my choice but I don't have time to hear them.

With one massive finger I push him in, his whole body sliding into my massive cock I can feel his endless cum streaming into my cock as it leaks out a bit. I watch my massive cock suck him down, the bulge at the bottom of the base flowing down till it reaches my balls. Pleasure surges through me once more as I feel my body's growth get stronger again forcing me already against the walls I so carefully moved away from. “Hehe, now it's time to break out of this place.” I so proudly announce as I stand up breaking through at least 2 other floors of the building before I reach the outside. I find myself in the downtown area of my city and look around and notice the building i am in reaches just below my waist with my cock just resting atop of it. A few similar buildings surround me and I don't get the name altho not like I care as I so surely rise higher and higher. Muscles more massive than any bodybuilder that ever lived even if I was regular human-sized but I am no regular human. I am the one true alpha that will outgrow the rest of these puny lowlifes. I smirk growing bigger and bigger, my head rising high above the high rises then soon higher than them soon after.

I smile massively as I continue to grow high above them chuckling loudly as I flex my massive body, “hehe this city is looking more like a replica of one now” I say as my chest begins to get only as tall as the highest skyscraper. Surpassing even that as my massive muscular body continues to swell out and grow. My massive erect cock ends up picking and crashing into a nearby building and I moan in delight shuddering in pure bliss. I swing my hips from side to side to let my cock bowl over some of the skyscrapers with glee before my body grows too big for me to even do that. I drop down to my knees and enjoy the sight of looking down and seeing my massive body dwarf the cityscape before me. My cock more Massive now then what poor Oliver could manage and I smile at the thought as my growing body continues to expand and grow. I let myself get a bit more comfortable kicking out my legs and sprawling out letting my massive body grow more and more enjoying the view of seeing the sun sprawling over the distant mountains. Seeing them an idea sparks in my mind as i stand up to my full height. I strutt over to those mountains and smile that something so massive that man can't even build bigger than was no taller than my ankles now. I smile lifting a foot and crushing them with my foot with a powerful stomp as I continue to grow higher and higher. My head high above the clouds by now as I look down and I could see far over the horizon of the planet. Something crashes against my head and I realize it was a satellite that flew by and I realize my growth has pushed me high into the stratosphere. I was a titan amongst gods now and nothing would be able to stop me and my powerful muscles. It's almost a shame I have no one to worship but I have the universe at my fingertips. As my plaything as I will reign now as the biggest and truest alpha. The strongest with no other as my body continues to grow bigger and bigger I begin to feel my body be able to easily dismount from the planet into space itself. If I layed down my reach could wrap around the entire planet and I began to do so. Realizing how futile it would be being that soon the planet began to become just a medicine ball in my lap as soon as I layed down and getting smaller by the minute. I decided to have some more fun plucking the moon out of the planets orbit and sticking it into my massive cock hole. Watching as my cock first struggles with it but soon it goes down all to smooth with my gargantuan figure only growing more and more. I watch it slink down and I can't help but stroke my cock using the planet earth as little toy along the way. Jerking myself faster and faster I watch as the planet gets smaller and smaller becoming nothing more than the size of a small metal bead against my planetary dwarfing cock, I smile as my pre-cum floats off into the stars as my growth continues. I toss the planet back up over my head but it decides to float around me, I have become so big that I have my own gravitational field as I pleasure myself more and more. Moaning loudly as I continue to pump my cock more and more. Watching the planets move around me as I become the literal center of the universe was a new turn on for me. I jerk harder more energized as this muscular titan god forces the universe to his beck and call and pleasures himself with nothing to hold him back. I cum super hard letting loose a great spray of cum into the void of the universe as large glomps upon glomps of cum float out into the nothingness. I smile letting myself lay back and relax as I grow more and more. Now the size of a full galaxy I feel my body stop growing and give a powerful flex. I was now the one with all the power and no one could do anything. I was the end and I will be the beginning. I am the alpha now as I smirk looking upon the universe.

Comments