Plans for 2020


Hello Guys!

Time for a little Update based on 2019 and things I wanna do in 2020. First of all thanks for your support, the comments, the 150 Watcher, which I got on the end of 2019, and alot of views on my blogger page show me that my content is liked by you and should keep going!

So let's get right into the plans!

1. Comics
  • I wanted to make comics last year but making GOOD comics is a rather hard task. It’s extremely time consuming and with my commercial school graduation it was basically impossible to do. This year I will try to make at least one comic. I of course could’ve tried to make a rushed and bad comic so I at least made one but that’s not the way I want to go. I’m doing quality work, not quantity work.



2. Leftover Works
  • I still have two works left to do. Due to stressing school life and own projects I didn’t manage to finish them this year. I probably will stay busy, especially when I will invest more time into making comics. I want to move on and I’m sure comics is the thing you all been looking for. What also includes me never ever taking requests again. Never…



3. Commissions
  • I was thinking about commissions for a while, being a busy guy, I don’t have much time to do much work besides my main OC stuff, Commissions would be an option to:
    • A. Minimalize the list of potential Commission Taker
    • B. Earn money while doing them
  • Not sure if I even get that far when I do comics but its one way to give you the ability to get personalized work from me, maybe not for free but if you really want my effort in a drawing.



4. The Discord Server
  • On paper it seemed like a good idea. I could create something similar to a patreon account but for free, filling it with WIP’s and be closer to my followers. But in reality, it ended up being a rather negative experience, allowing three of the most annoying guys I’ve ever meet to join the server effortlessly. I tried to avoid that kind of scenario by making an invite only option which also didn’t worked that well. In the end it made me uncomfortable using it. I still posted a few WIP’s but not as frequently as I could and would’ve liked to. I don’t know what to do with it now.


Comments