200 Watcher Milestone (Update)

Hello there,

so I've reached the 200 watchers milestone
I'm very happy to see that the interest in my work is growing! (Especially lately)
I should thank everyone and some already know how I do that.

I'm in my last weeks of school and will delay the celebration of the milestone to the begin of the summer holidays. I would suggest you use that time to make some more suggestions on what I could do or maybe even what we as a little community could do? Ideas which have been suggested so far are: 
  • YCH: I think I'd spice it up this time by using an image I drew so far that I could turn into a YCH (basically every new image I drew over this year)
  • Group drawing of my OCs: Somebody suggested that i should do a little scene in which I will use alot of my OCs, for example Max, Julian, Dominik and Damian at a pool party
  • Original Story written by me (you could suggest a topic or OCs of mine you want in there)
  • Raffle: Suggest a character i should draw (any fandom) and ill do some fanart of thoose OR you request a drawing (OCs of yours or else)
  • Contest: enter by Fanart contest (draw one of my OCs)
  • Comic: I think i could do a comic, only issue i really overwork myself with plot and quality, i could do it but could take the whole august or even longer
  • MG sequenze: Charcater transformation from weak to buff
Let me know if you have other ideas and in general feedback or questions!
Also let me know how Deviantart, Blogger, Discord and Tumblr as my social media sides are, tumblr is kinda dying and I think ill start setting up furaffinity as replacement for it soon.

See you around
Max Acier

Comments