200 Watcher Update: YCH, MG Sequence and Story



Hello there,

the winner of the poll is MG Sequence on first place, followed by YCH and the Mike comic rework on the second. I decided to do more than one option, since we are already near 250 by now, what is super awesome!

I'll start with the YCH.
Since its one of the easier to finish options and also I've been asked to do request lately, so I think thats a nice way to do that. You can suggest me which of my latest drawings should be Turned into a YCH (Starting from "half grown" and up). Comment your YCH Base wishes and Character wishes (with links to images) in the comments below!

I have a MG Sequence in work. 
It probably wont be as clean as my usual work, but therefor it could be finished earlier than when I would put as much work into it as i would on a regular drawing.

I also started a Story.
I decided to give writing another shot, this time I'll post both, a german and an english version.



Hope to get started on the YCH soon!

Max Acier

Comments