The morning Hours (the role reversal fiasco Part 1)

Story by Arubazu, Enjoy!

It was a night like any other, or rather it was more special for me to invite a friend over I didn't know too much about. I wanted to get to know him better and bond with him so i came up with the idea of having a light sleepover, and oh was it fairly fun. “Wow, you know for a guy of your stature I didn't expect you to be into having this much fun, Julian” Dominik said to me as I playfully punched his shoulder in a bout as we continued to play the night away. Alot of snacks, talking, watching some games and ending it with a nice movie before we both got a good bit sleepy. “Here i will lead you to our guest room” I say getting up to lead him there. Dominik follows behind me in just underwear, he was awfully comfortable being so dressed down with just friends but i did have to admit, he had a pretty good body for someone short. “Here we are.” i say showing him a little couch, he looks to me with a puzzled look on his face. “A…….couch...wow rude, making your esteemed guest sleep on a couch” Dominik jokes even in his sleepy manner. “Its a couch bed man, you gotta pull it out.” I tell him pulling out one of the couch cushions revealing the bed underneath. “Oh...dope” Dominik says as he begins to help me out, moving everything aside and pulling out the bed. “Here let me get you some covers” i say leaving to go to the hall closet and grab him a blanket, tossing it at his face making a loud thump. “Thanks. Love you…” Dominik tells me both playfully and sleepily, he musta been really out of it but i turn to him, “Love you too now go to sleep” I shout back at him, before making my way to my room. With the night now ending I decided to take off my sweatpants leaving me in nothing more than my grey shirt and underwear and splay out into my bed to drift off into the world of sleep.

It’s the next morning and as i rub the sleep out of my eyes, my body begins to feel quite...heavy. At first i think of it nothing more than just the sleep taking hold of me again. I got up and this is when i really get to feel the heft and weight, something was different and off about me and as a surge of ecstasy washed over me and a breeze flows between my legs, i come to the realization of something. “O-oh no..i-i grew?” I whisper to myself confused as to how my muscles expanded to that of an athlete compared to the fit build i had last night. I flex my biceps the size of oranges checking things out, my pec’s blocking out my view of my stomach as it protruded out, and a row of abs just below. I feel up my stomach and count a total of 6 refined and deep cut abs, which was very interesting to say the least. My shirt was tight upon my muscled frame and the underwear I wore last night was just a tattered strip just where I laid and I felt my cock try to twitch in arousal. “No...now's not the time for this” I say to myself pushing the thoughtsts of sex to the furthest reaches of my mind pulling down my shirt to hide my naughty bits when i hear a dry cough from my doorway.

“Well well well… you look good” Dominik says to me taking an eager step towards me, that smile of his telling me he was thoroughly interested in what he got to see. Stepping forward to eagerly touch my chest i didn't realize how sensitive i would have been cause it felt too good. I fight back the desire to moan but i let out a little grunt in its stead. “Hehe...you look like your in a bit of a bind , huh friend. In need of a little...release” Dominik says massaging those massive pec’s of mine, i find i get to see him getting hard right before my very eyes and that doesnt make it any easier for me to fight back this feeling. I cant help it as my cock twitches more and more in delight from each of his touches causing me to feel so good i could barely speak, “hehe” he sorta chuckles grabbing his own hard cock through his underwear while staring at my muscles touching and enjoying every ripple and every fiber of structure on my body. I still attempt to hide and fight against the erection i feel about to come on, pulling my shirt down over my cock to not let it be seen or touched, but Dominik knew and one of his delicate playful little hands grazed it just enough to get it to stir standing at full mass before the two of us.

I stand a bit bashful to get into this sorta hot scenario but nonetheless turned on, Dominik even drops his underwear and looks up at me with that confident smirk of his, even for someone a bit short for his age he still had the confidence to back everything up. “So you look like you got a little problem here…” Dominik says flicking my cock with his finger sending a tingle down my spine of delight.

Dominik locks eyes with me, a confident smirk upon his face as he stares me down, or up rather since he has to look up to me all the time, a little bit more so now that i grew a bit taller too. “So… need someone to top you… i can do it and satisfy your needs” he says licking his lips. I stare at him glaring back, “If anything i should top you since i have this body now” I respond back, i'm not gonna be topped by him, we are both determined alpha’s in our own right and we are not going to give that up so easily. “Well then i guess we are at an impasse aren't we… which means you will never get satisfied.” Dominik says in an almost sarcastically disappointed tone. It angered me how he was acting but he was right, my need was getting really intense, that is until he put both of our cocks against one another. With one hand keeping them together, their size difference apparent with mines being bigger which put a smirk on my face for a moment. Dominik engages the moment, stroking the cocks together pumping them faster and faster. The two of us begin to moan in unison as pre-cum drips from our cock tips, Dominik closes his eyes as he enjoys the moment relishing every stroke. “Oooh...so good” i hear him moan out and i can't help but agree. Something about this growth always intensifies the pleasure i feel from just a simple touch, and in this moment i was almost lost in a fog of lust. “K-keep going...” I tell dominik eager to get to competition, “I plan to-” I hear Dominik respond as he goes even faster. We begin to buck our hips as the pleasure surges and grows more and more. Our pre cum mixing as the tips of our cocks grind so close together, a link of cum slowly dripping off of them, god i begin to feel so close, and it was getting more and more intense, i open my eyes and i can see by the look on dominik’s face he was also getting there. Just a little longer, i think to myself, hoping for the strokes to continue more and more and more. Till finally we let out a loud shout in unison moaning as our cocks explode in cum. Each shot of my load seems to make me shrink back down, and down till finally i feel myself back to my normal shape.

I pant again and again a bit exhausted but i feel myself ever so satisfied, domink has a massive smile on his face “see? i told you i could satisfy as a top” he tells me with a chuckle at the end. I roll my eyes and turn to him “yeah well i coulda done better, if you want maybe we can finally put to the test who’s the better top” i respond back to him challenging him. But we get cut off form the doorbell ringing, “Sht!!” I shout looking at the clock and seeing it was quite close to the afternoon, and both of our boyfriends were actually here, now! I move to my bathroom, Dominik following behind me as we clean ourselves off from our mess and quickly get ourselves dressed. Rushing downstairs to open the door to see the two Damian and max sitting there looking a bit worried. “Oh we thought you guys werent home..didnt answer our texts...” Damian says showing his phone. Shit i was to busy with our... thing that i didnt notice… well lets keep that part a secret between me and dominik. I let them into the house looking to dominik with a “shhh” expression, dominik nods with a smirk as we have our arms over our respective boyfriends.

Comments