My Plans for end of 2020 and 2021

 Hello Guys!


First off let me thank you all again for joining my little community, my DA page grew alot over this year and so did my skills. I still have to do something for the 300 Watcher celebration (already closer to 325) and planned to touch deep waters for that. I want to work on a comic and finish it.
But before that leet me reflect to last years plans and how they went as well as 2021 related plans, so let's get right into it!

Comics
- i did work on a very small amout of ideas for comics, the one i actually posted was a very quick mike comic, which is already quite old by my todays standards. I have started a comic on Liam Coll, but i kinda stopped working on it, since i made quite a bit of progress on it it would make a nice option for this years comic.

Im again in the situation of graduating from another school, this time an art college ive been visiting for less than 2 years now. But i should have plenty of time to work on a comic durring my christmas break.

Commissions
- Commissions went awesome over the year, got enough of them to get me that one thing i needed. But the drawback was of course spending more time to work on them then on stuff like comics. Especially durring the end of the year i had to work on many commission to financiate my further investment for drawing, a tablet i can use to sketch instant durring any time and everywhere, as well as use for university once ill study.
This leads me to a new topic.

Patreon
- Even tho i have Ko-Fi i never recieved any donations. Ko-Fi basically became my payment method for commissions rather than a way to give me a bit of financial support.
- Art is work, and we all know doing work for free is not the way the world works. I wished i could just not care about anything, just have my 4 walls and just draw what i feel like drawing.
- Im aware that not everybody has money to spend nor is willing to do so if it doesnt have benefits. So i will post more WIPs without any of my usual concerns on patreon.
- If the support wont be that good i probably will have tp raise the exclusivity on patreon, wont have any influence on the posting behaviour i had so far (no censoring of nsfw and uncensored as patreon exclusiv for example)

The Discord Server
- For thoose who didnt know, you can just ask me for a invite. Obviously i dont invite anyone who asks, i usually try to get a feeling on how much i can trust that follower and then decide if he/she can join or not.
- This is all due to very bad expiriences in the beginning of the server, i had three people making the expirience bad. Two just annoying, one of these three straight down probably the worst character i have ever come accross. i wont name any names, nor do i want to gossip about them, just be aware that im human and want to have a good time here.

Comments