Please consider supporting me!

It's me again,

As I briefly mentioned in my "plans for 20/21" post I'm starting a Patreon Page. 
So far I had great financial support in form of commissions but these led to stressy situations where I had to focus on just them.

So I got short on free time due to that but I would need financial support so I can keep my free time to draw, otherwise I would have to find a spare time job which would lead to basically no free time to spare on drawings.

I have Ko-Fi for quite some time, its a simple way to donate a bit without much going on. So far Ko-Fi became the payment method for commissions only rather than a way to financially support me.

I now started Patreon. Me having Patreon will change nothing about my post behaviour in any form. Depending on how much you pay subscribtion wise you get:
- acces to WIPs
- Full resolution Drawings
- Option to 'Quick-Commission' (needs testing)

So yeah if you can please support me on these pages so I can focus more on stuff like Comics!
https://www.patreon.com/MaxAcier
https://ko-fi.com/maxacier

See you around!
Max Acier
 

Comments