A banging End

Story by Arubazu, enjoy!

"Ugh…" I grumbled to myself, i felt dour as my feet patted across the concrete, today sucked so bad and it was the end of the year too. 'Ugh, at least i was heading toward a good place of comfort but just eugh.', I think to myself as i paced further down the sidewalk till i come across a house, with a simple step forward and the knock on the door im greeted by an all to both familiar and smiling brooding face. “HEY!!! Your here to spend New Years eve with me!”, He says with a smile. It was my buff emo boyfriend, Tucker, he gave me a smile as he led me into his home and sat me down on his couch. It never ceased to amaze me how, even tho he was emo, he did worked out so much that he had such a pretty body. “So whats up you looked more sour than a dead raven in the rode?”, He asks me with eyebrows raised turning to me with a smiling look upon his face. “Well, im not gonna lie to you this year isnt ending how i hoped it would, im not doing to well in school and everything is falling apart a bit from that front with assignments upon assignments. Then the other day i ran into a few of 'altruistic jocks' who helped me into a dumpster.”, I say listing off just the tip of the iceberg of my problems, I can see the look on my boyfriends face starting with a bit of disdain, but as i go on it switches to a mild sense of disinterest. As his eyes gloss over, but i just had to vent out all my problems to someone who would listen, or rather i thought he would listen as he pats me on my shoulder and gets up and leaves the room disappear into his bedroom. The silence in the room made me feel awkward, and embarrassed... maybe i complained a bit too much... or maybe this was another way this year was cruel to me? As i sat in silence i hear my name being called into his bedroom by my boyfriend.

As i got up and slowly pace my way into that room, where i was stunned into shocked silence, Tucker laying on his bed and he was well... he was quite built but much bigger than before. He used to be just fit but now he looked more athletic, with those bulging biceps and pec’s, my eyes gazing down to those row’s upon rows of abs counting them as i go down to up to 10. His thighs and calves thick cut with muscle and a bulge, which i can tell was struggling to be contained in his jock strap, and then he did something that litterally blew me away. He reaches over to his nipple and teasingly plays with it, while sticking his sharp tounge out playfully. Not sure if he just flexed but that was just the beginning

He gives it a bit more of a fun play around tweaking them in a manner that makes him look like he just arrived at pleasure city as his muscles swelled up bigger and bigger. I was stunned as i took a step back or rather maybe a step forward as i looked at his grapefruit biceps flexing before me. Tucker gets up off his bed and comes toward me and that mountain of muscle heading toward me makes me swoon and my knee’s go shaky. His hands slide up under my shirt and guides me into taking them off and unfortunately i just shutter when he reaches lower by my waste but he lets out that sexy chuckle he does that makes me give myself up to him. As he unbuttons my pants and fingers the notable hard on i have right in my underwear. He pushes me towards the bed and keeps himself just above me. 


I look up and i can see his growing muscular body above me, and his smiling face looking down onto me before he leans closer and whispers in my ear oh so seductively: “Maybe we can do something about this terrible year... and make it... great.”. He says drawing out that great with such a seductive tone that it makes me shutter, before i realize it he’s grinding his hard bulge against mine, i can see his muscles growing attop of me as his pec’s get closer and closer to my face from them swelling forth, his muscular biceps surrounding both sides of me. I listen to the moans he lets out and moan in kind both aroused at the site before me drowing out the ripping of his jockstrap as his cock bursts forth from its cloth prison, his moans like music to my ears as my cock twitches eager in its own prison, i feel like im ready to burst but i can see that feeling is mutual as my boyfriend continues his antic’s. His thick cock grinding against my stomach with his bulging body build body atop of mines, he was massive and i loved every moment of it. Looking down to see that massive cock head move to and from with every thrust and grind of his cock. I can feel his thick hot pre cum leaking out of the cock tip lathering my chest as his thrusts get faster and rougher, Tucker moans louder as his body reaches its peak in its body builder like growth, i’m surrounded by muscles and listening the sensual sounds of my bf’s moans as he finally bucks one last time and cums hard. His hot seed shooting onto my face and some of it shooting into my open mouth and i throughly gulp it down eager to taste. “Ahh... that felt so good... but now... its your turn...”, Tucker smiles down at me shaking his hips side to side.


Tucker crawled down the bed and exposed my own cock, not as sizable as Tucker’s now that he’s grown but he didnt care. He smiles as he positions himself above it to seat himself on it. “Now it’s time you have a little ride my best boy!” Tucker looks at me and gives me a smile and a wink before thrusting his hips against my cock and riding me. He moans in delight once more and i have to grip the bed and pillows above me as my body is seized with pleasure, my own hips thrusting into my body builder boyfriend, powerbottoming for me and taking the lead with every heavy thrust. Both of us gaspsing from the effort and moaning from the pleasure stimulating throughout our bodies till finally i can take it no longer. I clench and moan as i finally let loose some cum into him and them flatten back onto the bed tired and exhausted from the stimulation. He smiles down at me as he pulls himself out, but not before turning the tables so that i am now on the bed of his muscles rather than the comfy bed from before. In fact this is blissfully more comfy as i lay upon him. I look down upon him and his smile, muscles and the big hug he’s giving grants me the comfort i need. “Maybe... maybe next year wont be so bad... maybe i just gotta take my strides as i go.” a smirk appears on my face as i lean forward and give Tucker a kiss on the lips, his face breaking into surprise before he gets into it and as our lips and tongues clash for a moment of eternity, the sounds of fireworks go off in the distance. The new year has been brought in and the two of us embrace and cuddle as he watch the fireworks blast into the night sky outside of his window before embracing for one more passionate kiss to start the new year.

Comments