Not as Planned

 Story written by me, enjoy!


The alarm rang, I slowly woke up, it was a monday and I had to get ready for school as usually. How much I wished for some more time in bed or even better a day off of school, todays sleep was so devine that this feeling was more intense than usually but that doesnt help to get over it, I had to go to school. I rose from my bed and made a big stretch but something was diffrent. "I'm... huge!", I yell to myself as I felt that my usually just fit body has become a massive muscled one, the sheer weight of it making its way out of the bed made me feel... so good. I took a moment to check myself out in the mirror, I give myself some quick flexes to turn myself on by the sight, my also bigger than usually dick stretched my boxers as my biggest morning wood yet finally raise in response.

Suddently I remembered, Oliver slept over on Sunday, so where was he? I checked the sofa in my room, which he slept on, but he seemed to be gone, I assumed that he was up already and in the bathroom or something. I gave myself one last flex before I headed to my phone to check the notifications but there i saw Oliver... but he was shrunken to the height of a Toy. As I position on the edge of my bedside table, he just stares with his big eyes and said: "I'm ready for some fun big guy!" or maybe he even shouted that, so I was actually able to hear his tiny's voice up here.

"Oliver, it's monday, we have to go to school.", I told him with a serious tone. "Just skip it today and have fun with me!", he replyed teasingly. "But I can't, I have important classes today.", I explained as I started looking for clothes I could wear to hide my transformed body in class. "But don't you like what I did to you?", Oliver asked disappointed. "I do but... you could've done that after school.", I said slightly pissed as I had to put together my 'cover this'-outfit last minute, I decided to go with my favorit black Hoody and some black Sweatpants. Before I could express my relief on that regard I had to find something to properly hold my grown dick in place. Nothing's more embarassing than having my boxers rip and thus becoming the center of attention or even worse have my hard member hanging freely around in class. Oliver brought some bigger sized Jockstraps yesterday, as long as it holds I can live with that underwear choice. 

As I put on my clothes I was thinking about what to do with Oliver now. I can't just leave him in my room until I come backfrom school. I thought it's the best to have this crazy tiny guy with me, so he doesn't do anything stupid. "You're coming with me. To school.", I stated as I finished my outfit with some white socks." He stareed at me, pissed and kinda turned on at the same time but didn't reply, I got my Backpack and headed downstares for a quick breakfast while Oliver was hidden inside my Bag. I saw the packed lunch boxes, she didn't forget about Olivers visit. I decided to use one of the lunches as my breakfast. 

As I finished my last bite I rushed to my backpack and put my shoes on, after all I had a bus to catch. From there it was pretty much the same waiting and getting a seat situation as I have every day. This time around I decided to take the very last row, where normally nobody sat and briefly checked after Oliver. "How is it going for you so far?", I asked the tiny guy in my backpack. "I could use Breakfast too you know?", he said dissapointed. I completely forgot about him when I had my breakfast... not like he needs much to eat anyways. I opened my lunchbox and let him eat a bit of it. "Am I supposed to stay in that backpack all day?", he asked bored, I just nodded, afterall it was his own fault. His disapointment was noticed by me but again, I have to go to school. 


Arrival at School.

We were about to arrive at school, I closed the lunch boxes and got ready to leave the bus. I remembered that i would leave the backpack in class durring breaks so I changed my plans and put the tiny friend of mine into my hoodie. This way he was able to breath freely and also catch the lesson. I had my as usually boring math classes, Oliver tried his best to annoy me and get me to leave the class to please him for a moment but I'm not that easy to deal with. I ignored him as the teacher thought a new topic I couldn't afford to miss and so I spend the next one and a half hours getting the hang on the new topic, with a tiny horny boy on my ear. The bell rang, it was the first break of today, I went straight into a bathroom stall to check on oliver. 

I took him out of my hoodie and asked him with a slightly angry voice how he feels. I took a closer look and saw that his face screamed absolute boredom. "This really is the opposite of what I had in mind last night when I transformed us.", he coplained. I, at first, reacted uninterested about his complain but then I had an idea. "So you wanted me to absolutely destroy/ignore your existance since you're not even worth my multiple time bigger and buffer body right?", I asked him as if I was bored by him. He stood up with a pleasured grin, I took that as a yes. I probably hit the right spot. "So what if I just put you in my Jockstrap and completely ignore you for the rest of the day?", my idea of getting rid off him for the next lessons was perfectly disgiuest as something he totally enjoys, I solved a problem and it's even better than I thought.

I used my free hand to reach down my pants and jockstrap to form a cap between clothing and my big and beautiful dick. I placed my hand with oliver above the other, looked and him and said "Knock yourself out." as I let him fall into my jockstrap. The thought of him now being in my Underwear and completely surrendered by fabric and my massive member turned me on a bit. I adjusted his position and then enjoyed the rest of the break by rubbing my boner, and thus oliver, against the beathroom's wall to pleasure me a bit before next class started. 

As the bell rang again I knew it's time to stop my little funtime, I left the Bathroom and made my way to the next class: Histroy. I sat down at my desk and waited for the teacher to arrive, this waiting time made me think about Oliver, who now is trapped on my dick. Damn the more I think about it the more I remember why I started this whole thing with that dude in general. I like being in charge and have somebody so weak and small around me that it's easy for me to do whatever I like with him. I got hard again, but this time it was in my class, the teasing in the Bathroom thankfully proved that my Jockstrap are able to resist the pressure of my hard dick against it. 

Thankfully the teacher came in and I was able to distract myself a bit, it was one of my less favorit teachers. We were a few minutes into the lesson as I felt Oliver messing around with my meanwhile flaccid cock, he bite it, kicked it, massaged it. I couldn't help but get horny by the tinys attention. I started to feel the heat rise inside me, damn, he outsmarted me I guess. I started sweating in the warm hoodie and started to use the bench of my table to rub my hard on against it unconsciously. I felt the climax rise with every rougher grind against the table. I felt myself leaking precum in my underwear as I felt the final trust comming up. I moaned out as I reached the climax of my satisfaction. 

Unfortuently as I notice my surroundings I see everybody starring at me. I went from "god is that good" to "please tell me you didn't watch me do it". The teacher just asked: "Are you alright, Daniel?". I made a big gulp and nervously replied: "Yeah, I just feel a bit... jumpy today.". The teacher shrug it off and moved on as if nothing happened. I breath out in relief. The class ended soon without any further issues, I left with my lunch and I once again headed to the Bathroom. 

I felt warm, I took off my Sweatpants, Shoes and Socks in the closest Stall so I could let my lower body cool and refresh.

I shouted: "Damn it Oliver, you made me cum in my history class!", at my wet bulge. Oliver didnt say anything, I looked into my underwear and saw how much cum was in there, my balls and my cock where more than soaked in my own cum and so was Oliver. He looked at me out of breath, I reached into the mess to fish him out. "Dude I almost drowned in your cum!", he shouted at me. I took a moment to appriciate that achievement but then replied with a harsh tone "Well it's your fault when you make me horny in class, I'm sure you enjoyed the thought of drowning in there, didn't you?". He lifted his finger as he wanted to counter, but quickly had to admit that that was the highlight of today. "Well you are right...", he admited. "Let me get you cleaned now.", I say and ignore what happended. I helped him take of his tiny clothes and trew them into the toilet. "Carefull, don't want you to be dominated by the toilets flush.", I say with a little chuckle as I flushed the clothes down. Suddently Oliver had a laughflash of my little joke. I took off my jockstrap, tried not to let too much cum drop on the floor and only put on the sweatpants. 

I peaked out of my Bathroom stall to make sure nobody entered, I headed to the sink and started washing Oliver, as well as my jockstrap, better have it just wet then soaked with my massive load. After that was done I returned to the stall, but on my jockstrap again and asked the naked tiny guy in my hand what I was supposed to do with him now. Put him back into my jockstrap? No. "Maybe have your lunch first", he said embarrased. I accepted his suggestion and got to my lunch box. "A little bite for you.", I said as I handed him a small part of my sandvich. We both sat there in silence and had our lunch. I looked at Oliver and admitted: "I did enjoy it, actually.". He looked at me and smiled as he took the last bite. 

I grabed him out of the lunchbox as I closed it and slided him underneath my hoodie, placing him exactly in my armpit. "That's for making me sweat.", I say as I stood up and headed back into class. There I put him into my back instead and finished my last lesson for today. I went to the bus, got into the last row again and that was it. Now we can have proper fun. 


Back At home. 

The bus finally arrived at my destination, I jogged the way home so I could start the real fun with Oliver now. I unlocked the door and carefully dropped my backpack on the entrance, opened it and got Oliver out of it. "Now it's time for real fun!", I shouted excited at Oliver, I was able to see his tiny erection rise. The excitement was all over his face. I went upstairs with him, placed him on my bed, undressed my clothes and put on a fresh jockstrap. "You know I've been thinking about this moment ever since you turned me on in class...", I started to tease him with my words as I picked him up and dropped him into the Jockstrap once again, "... I think I should punish you some more for what you did in class.". I headed to my Sofa, sat down on the soft armrests and grinded my bulge on it, squeezing Oliver between my furniture and my hardening penis. I didn't do it all to long, after all I needed a shower asap. After a few minutes of smartphone browsing and bulge grinding I released him from the prision. "I'll need a shower, you too are getting a proper bath while I do so.", I commanded. 

I took my pile of clothes and trew it into the laundry basket as I entered my bathroom. I took Oliver out off the jockstrap and layed it on the edge of the sink. I dropped Oliver in the sink as I took a piss after this long day. I got up and flushed and only now gave Oliver a deeper glance, his eyes screamed the hunger for love, I leaned my thights on the sinks edge so that my cock was the closest of me to Oliver. I smiled briefly as I jumped back into my role of the "uncarring alpha" and started to fill the sink with water. I still looked for the temperature but didn't give him any further attention. I took the soap and chucked off a little piece and threw it into the sink for Oliver to clean himself with. It was time to finally get a refreshing shower, I went into the shower as if nothing happened to my body compared to the day before. I finished very quickly and dried myself with the towel as well as the tiny guy in the sink. 

I dropped that towel in the basket as well, I went back to my room all naked with Oliver sitting on my semi hard dick. I layed down on my bed and placed him on my abs. "Do what you wanted to do with me.", I suggested and he nodded in response as he started with a brief exploration of my massive figure. As he finally reached my dick, he tried to get a firm grip around it and started to stimulate it. I layed there. This is it. The thing I was made so big for. My dick started to raise, Oliver started climbing up as good as he could, he bit it, kicked it, pleasured it with his tiny body. I enjoyed every second of it. I started to take over my dick with my hand, Oliver went up to my pecs to play with my nipples. He again pleasures it. It felt so good. I started to beat my dick slowly. Oliver suddently poped up behind my ear, I was to deep in the foreplay, he suggested: "What about some edging", I agreed with a pleasured tone and turned around. 

I placed Oliver on my back as I started to rub my big meat against my bed, he reached my Ass and decided to appriciate its curves close up. I felt the need of more attention on it, I grabbed Oliver, turned back around and moaned "I'm in need for some attention down there again.". I placed him on my dick again, got on my elbows to see the little guy pleasure his giant friends cock. He gave all he got, I even started to precum, but it wasnt enough. I grabbed him and said: "You can't finish this job." and removed him from his first row seat and instead placed him on my head. 

"Hope you like that view.", I said while moaning out loud. I grabbed my thick meat with both of my hands and started to rub it like never before. I felt the blood pumping trough it, thats how tight my grip was but that just made it feel so much better. I grinded it faster and faster, my mind had nothing other in mind than the climax about which was on it's way to realease. I closed my eyes, my whole body flexed and a massive load shot onto my head and everything below that. I opened my mouth to catch air as good as possable, the thick cum almost made me drown in it for a second. I kept grinding. It still wasnt done, it screamed for more. Every further grind sent a slightly weaker but just as pleasuring sensation troughout my whole body. I slowly came to an end, my whole bed was a mess covered by my cum loads. 

"Oh shit... that was great.", I said out of breath while I smeered off the cum covering my face so I was able to see. Suddently a shilouette covered in cum slided down on my forehead, it was the poor Oliver who wasnt spared by my hard-on solo. I saw that he expirienced the same level of pleasuring, it was written on his face, or rather his big open smile showing trough the cream. "Looks like we need another shower... a big one.", the little guy implied while shaking off my thick seed from his body. "Sure thing.", I agreed as I further smeered of my cum from my still massive body. I smiled as I see the result of my climax, I cummed like a divine being. 

I got up and used the clean spots of my dirty bedcover to roughly clean myself further off, Oliver was laying on my blanket which was underneath while I did so, waiting for me. "Time for another shower...", I said as I lift him up, "...but first...", I let him hang down infront of my face, "... I gotta get a taste of my load." I put him in my mouth and started to stir him with my tounge. I took my time to prepair my clothes, he can't escape anyways.

Comments