Joshs Ab-stacking Adventure

Story by Trebor Nawoc

Art Commissioned by him!

_____________________________


*Knock knock knock*

Max knocked the door.  He hoped this was the right address...

He had been chatting with Josh for a few months online when Josh invited him over to his place.  Little did he realise how close he actually was to Josh's house - they both lived in the same city.

*Are you mad, Max?* he thought to himself.  *You're chapping the door of someone you've only spoken to online.  You've never even seen him before. He could be anyone...*

Just at that moment the door opens.  Standing in the doorway is Josh, wearing nothing but shorts, showing off his tanned, tight body.

"Hey, you must be Max?", Josh said.

"Yeah, and I guess by that same token, you must be Josh?", Max laughed, nervously.

"C'mon in. It's great to finally meet you in person!"

Max follows Josh in to his flat, watching his bubble butt sway side to side.  Josh leads Max into the living room and offers him a chair, throwing himself into another one.

"I take it you found the place ok?", Josh asks.

"Really easy.  I didn't realise we were that close to each other.  All these months we've been chatting away online like we were in different countries, and we've only been a few miles apart.", Max laughs.

"You know..." Josh says, "...you're a lot hotter than I imagined you would be.  Not that I thought you weren't hot, but you really are beautiful."

"Oh wow, eh yeah, thanks!  You too!..." said Max, "...although, I don't think I'd ever have the confidence to just answer the door just dressed in shorts like you.  That takes some balls."

"Well, when you've got abs like these you need to show them off!", Josh cockily replies.

Suddenly Josh's expression changes and his confident demeanour vanishes.  Max notices that he looks nervous and shy, definitely not what he expected from Josh at all.  After months and months of chatting online, he thought he got the measure of this cocky muscle boy, but it looks like there may be more to him than meets the eye...

"So..." Josh breaks the awkward silence, "...you can, uh... really do all that stuff we talked about online?  You know, making people grow bigger?"

"Yeah, I, em... developed my, ahem... 'gift', a few years ago..." Max answered, "...and have occasionally used it to 'help' people become a bit bigger..."

"Well, uh... if you really can do that, can you make me grow?", Josh asked quietly.

Max looked Josh over from head to toe.

"I'm not sure you need much of my 'help'.", Max replied.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to just blurt that out...", Josh apologised, "...It's just that... well, ever since we started chatting and you told me that you had this 'power' I've dreamt of you making me bigger, stronger, taller.  I'm the smallest out of my brothers.  They love to throw their weight around and bully me every day.  I would just love, for once, to be the bigger one and stop them from, even just for one day."

"So, you're not as cocky and confident as I thought?", Max blurts out.  "Sorry, I didn't mean that to come out like that..."

Josh just smiles a little: "Let's just say that looks can definitely be deceiving..."

*Ok...*, Max thinks to himself:  *...I'll just do a little bit to make him feel better.  He is hot, and we've kind-of been friends these past few months, so I'm just helping out a friend.  A gorgeous stud of a friend, but still a friend.  And so what if I get some gratification out of this...*

"Ok, I'll do it, I'll do it.  Now, you might want to be naked for this bit, otherwise you could ruin those shorts..."

Max whistles as Josh throws his shorts off, revealing a well above-average sized cock and balls.  He then concentrates on Josh's muscles...

Josh feels as though he's surrounded by heat packs as his muscles start to expand.  First his biceps swell, followed by his shoulders and his back.  His pecs begin to bounce, and his lats widen.  He moans with delight as he feels Max's power moving over him.

As Josh's upper body continues to burn with growth, Max moves on to his legs, growing them until they are thicker than his waist.  He moves up, giving that already quite big cock a boost, including growing Josh's balls to match.

"Oh my God, Max!  This feels incredible!", Josh pants.

"Oh, I've just started!", Max teases.

Focussing on Josh's whole body, he forces it to grow until Josh reaches 9 feet (2,75m) in height.

"We, em, might need to take this outside if you keep going like this...", Josh laughs.
Picking Max up, he heads out to the garden, ducking through each door frame.  


IMAGE JOSH AND MAX WALKING OUTSIDE


Once in the garden he gently places Max down.  Max, meanwhile, has become distracted by Josh's perfect abs.  *Those are some of the best abs I've ever seen...*, he thinks.  Not realising that he was still using his powers, Max starts working on Josh's abs...

"Oh, that feel's good!  It's like a dozen warm hands caressing my abs and my waist.  Oh Max, this really feels amazing!", Josh moans.

With Max focussing on his abs, they start to pop out more as his waist tightens.  But there is something different.  A feeling starts spreading to Josh's spine as his entire core begins to feel the warmth of Max's gift.

Looking down at his abs, Josh starts to see the effect.  But as he's watching he feels himself stretch upwards slightly as a new row of abs appears on his already perfect set.  *I have a twelve pack now... nice!*, he thinks. 

No sooner had he thought this when another row appears, and another, and another...

Max is now completely entranced by the sight of Josh's abs, focussing all his power and energy on them, but it seems that even he doesn't realise that he isn't just growing and strengthening them, he's actually creating more and more.

As Josh grows yet another row - *Wha-... a twenty-four pack!?...*, he mentally notes - he starts to panic a little, realising that he is getting taller and taller with each passing minute.  As he bypasses 12 feet, he starts to call out to Max...

"Hey, Max?", Josh calls as his friend continues to get further and further away.  "Max? Uh, Max? Hello, Max???" 

Max snaps out of it, after Josh shouts at the top of his voice, breaking his trance.  Looking up at where Josh's head should be, Max sees nothing but abs.  He continues looking up, and up, following the trail of abs, until he finally sees Josh's face.

"Oh shit! Josh!...", Max shouts. "I'm sorry, I got distracted and-" 

"Don't worry about it, Max...", Josh says, his head 20 feet (6m) off the ground. "...This feels awesome!  I started panicking at first, but then you kept going and going, and I started to feel better and better with each row of abs added! I, um... actually, em... wondered if you could go even further?"

"Really?!-", Max asks.  "-You're not worried about, you know, being different?"

"Hell no!-" Josh says.  "-This feels amazing!  I can't really describe how powerful I feel right now, I'd love to be able to show off to my jerk brothers and see their reaction as I squeeze their apartment block with my abs!"


Intrigued by the idea, and desperate to see all those abs in action, Max decides to grant Josh's request.  Slowly but surely, Josh keeps growing and growing until he reaches 100 feet (30m) tall.  Josh suddenly has an idea...

Snaking his long body back into his house, without moving his legs, he picks up his cell phone, then returns back outside, stretching up to full height again - now 105 feet (32m) tall.  Max just looks in confusion, until his own cell phone rings...

"Hey Max!-", Josh says on the other end of the phone, "-I realised that I was getting a bit too tall to keep shouting at you all the way down there, so thought this might be easier."

"Ha!-", laughs Max, "-Good idea!  Are you sure you want me to keep going?  You're getting really tall, and you must have over 500 abs by now..."

"Please Max-" begs Josh, "-I want to see how far we can go!"

"Oh, alright then...", Max relents, and keeps growing Josh.

As well as continuing to grow Josh's abs, Max also decides to grow Josh's entire body.  As Josh bypasses 600 abs, his body is now over 300 feet (92m) tall.  Max looks at Josh's feet, which are at least 5 feet (1,5m) long.  He wonders how far he can go, as he is starting to exhaust himself with this use of his power.

"Hey, I reckon I might be taller than my brothers apartment block now!" Josh tells Max through his phone, which seems to be growing with him.

"Well, I think I still have one big push left in me!", Max says, focussing all his power on the multi-ab stud.  With one final blast of his energy, Max pushes Josh even further, before blacking out...

"Max? Max? Are you ok Max?..."

Max wakes up, surrounded by warm flesh and tucked into a blanket.  The air feels thinner, and a bit chillier, so he is grateful for the blanket.  Opening his eyes, he sees Josh's face, now a gigantic depiction of beauty.

"Hey big guy...", Max says, stirring, "...what happened?"

"I don't know...", replies Josh.  "...I felt a huge surge and then looked down and saw you had collapsed, so I picked you up and wrapped you in my duvet!"

"Huh?..." said Max, starting to understand.  "...Your hand feels really comfortable.  So how big did you end up?"

"Well, I stopped counting when I got to a thousand abs, but I reckon there's a good few hundred more.  My feet are about 10 feet (3m) long now, but I've nothing really to measure myself against for height...", Josh replied.

"Wow...", Max replied, he was speechless hearing thoose numbers.



"C'mon Max, let's go show my brothers," Josh says, smiling.

They walk a few blocks, everyone staring at the incredible being that was Josh, avoiding his massive feet as he steps along the road.  They arrive at the apartment block, looking down at it.  It's a 24-storey building, but Josh looks to be at least three times its height.

Josh coils himself around it like a serpent, then knocks on one of the windows of the top floor...


"What the... Josh???  What do you want, you little pipsqueak?", his oldest brother shouts.

"Hey, I'm just here to show you my brand-new bod, bro!", Josh says.

"New bod?-  Ha!  Nice try!", his other older brother laughs. "You using a projector or something?  How can you afford that?  You don't have money for anything after paying for our rent and food."

"Oh, it's no illusion...", Josh laughs, his voice booming out.

The brothers look down, seeing Josh's long body coiled around the building, squeezing it tightly.  Realisation suddenly hits them.  Their little brother, the one they have taken advantage of all these years, is now a giant...

"Yeah... now you're the little ones...", Josh laughs, seeing his brothers faces.

Giving the building one final squeeze as a warning to his brothers that he won't be taken advantage of anymore, Josh lifts Max on to the roof.

"Hey Max-", he says, quietly.  "-How can I ever thank you enough for this?"


"Oh?...", Max says, "...I can think of a few ways..."




Comments