Community-Slot: August

As I have announced on Twitter and DeviantArt, I will start a Community-Slot for Fanart.

All you have to do is leave a Comment suggesting a Character (best with Image) from any TV-Show or Movie etc. that you'd want me to draw Fanart of. Since I'd like scenarios feel free to include an Idea for the drawing as well!

Like each others Character suggestions to highlight them or if you wanted to suggest the same characters. If you have additional/other Ideas for scenarios using the Character comment on that character.

In the End there will be a Vote with around 5 options, the winning character will be drawn!


Best Comment on the Post for it on:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MaxAcier/status/1553742560534962176

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/maxacier/journal/Community-Slot-for-August-starts-now-924335199


The Info-Post I mentioned on DA and Twitter:

"I think I'll start making a Community-Slot for Fanart.

Would work like this:

  • you leave a comment of a Character from any TV-Show or Movie etc. that you would like me to draw.
  • you can give feedback to others suggestions by liking etc.
  • In the end the top 5 will have a poll

After the poll I would get to sketch that character and one of the scenarios for that character. Might even becomes a clean drawing."

Comments