Dorky to Bulky

Story by Arubazu, enjoy!

______________________________

It was a normal Friday afternoon as I sat down to watch one of my favorite shows, a classic sports game that enthralled me as my favorite team was losing that late afternoon, before the door behind me open. It was the front door and heard a young pained groan from behind me. With haste I take time to pause the game and get up to greet my brother. Walking towards the entry way of the house to see my brother, extremely dorky and all, smiling at me with a slightly pained smile. His clothes dirty here and there with a spot of blood coming off from wounds under his there. He his toothy grin showing his braces as his bright blue eyes stare at me with such innocence but I knew full well what he’s been up to.


“Little brother… your goofy games at the park again…”, I chide into him, my tone growing a bit cold as time and time again we tell him not to get to wrapped up in his little fantasies of being an adventurer or whatever tickles his fancy that week. The boy stares back with his arms behind his back, leg tracing a circle in front of him as he pouts and I even notice his face flushes with embarrassment. “Come on bro… you know the drill…”, I sigh as this became our daily routine of him coming home hurt cause he tried to emulate some dorky comic he read and ends up getting to into it. To the point he injures himself ever so slightly and back at me with that doofy grin and goofy face. “I was a super powered sidekick this time bro!!”, my little brother cheered at me with his eyes lit up. I opened the cabinet next to the doorway filled with healing supplies just for these myriads of occasions. I asked him to take off his shirt and with glee my little brother eagerly does so, revealing the scattered bleeding cuts that I patch up with a bit of ointment and bandages. My little brother recoiling in pain as I pat on the ointment to his wounds before putting the bandages on. “You need to stop being so much of a dork”, I told him, before taking a moment to reconcile as I brought him into a tight hug ruffling his brown hair. “Like work on your body or something so you don’t get hurt as much.”, I continued to complain and nag as I pointed out his thin and frail figure. Not even a hint of muscle on his form but luckily as well no fat, just skin, bones and some wounds from his dorky mischief. My brother pouts at me, “I dunno how… maybe… I should play more to toughen up!!”, He says with grin. “W-what NO!?? Your games are why you get injured in the first place!”, I shouted pointing a finger square into the middle of his chest.


As I make my way back to the living room couch seeing my brother putting his shirt back and ruffling his hair a bit more. As we sat on the couch I changed it to his little cartoons that he loves, and I can see the grin widen on his face as his favorite show comes on. ‘God he can be such a dork…’, I ponder as he kicks his feet up and down and bounces on the couch. Soon after a bit of the episode comes the commercial break. “Are you tired of being weak and scrawny?”, the television spoke as if screaming my desires for my brother right at me. “Then get our SuppleGrow!! With results in 1-2 days!!!”, the advertisement spoke and needless to say I went to that website and ordered the product as my dorky brother paid no mind to the advertisement being ready and waiting for his cartoons to come back on, also ordering a few bits of workout equipment to help speed up the process.


It was not but a few days later that I got my package, the workout equipment coming ahead of time surprisingly enough and as I open the package, I am greeted with the labeling of the supplement in big bold letters, I grin as I call my little brother downstairs and he rushes down the stairs with the energy of a stampeding rhino before preceding to crash and burn like a race car into the wall at the bottom of the steps. I shake my head in disbelief but this reaffirmed my resolve to help my brother out in this manner. 

“Bro… come here...”, I say as I gesture for my little brother to come closer. He saunters over all goofily and we go to the back room where I setup the little workout setup. “Now… I have a mission for you, you will work out to get stronger.”, I proclaim to him as I point out his scrawny arms and legs, “That way you’d get less injured with your shenanigans, just like a few minutes ago when you ran into the wall.” I point out as I can see my little brother flush with embarrassment. “Okay…”, He says a bit dejected. Seeing this I walk over to cheer him up: “and when all is said and done you can play to your hearts content.”, I proudly exclaim, filling his brain full of all the roles he can take once he gets strong. 


As I take a few pills from the supplement, I get a glass of juice so my bro can drink it down easily, he makes a playful ‘bleh’ face but with some extra convincing he gobbles down the supplements and gets to work. I give him a few pointers here and there so he can make the most out of all his effort since I also play sports, but beyond that I leave him to himself in the back room to work hours upon hours on end. Not bothering to visit him unless he called out to me for some extra help but letting him work hard and put in as much effort as possible. It wasn’t till later in the day that I saw my little bro again, his sleepy face and sweaty body said it all, he’s been hard at work, so I told him to wash up and go to bed. 

The next day he was hard at work with much more vigor already lifting weights heavier than last time and working up and even greater sweat. A swathe of pride and joy washing over me as I watched and gave him a few pointers today as well but his dorky clumsiness didn’t go away. As he I called him for lunch he ends up tumbling and crashing into one of the wooden baskets we have in the backrooms. This time to my surprise nothing more than a slight bruise. ‘We’re making good progress.’, I ponder before sending him off with some ice and a bunch of snacks for a job well done.


Now it was the second day, “Hey bro… why don’t you show me your results?”, I ask curious as I stopped by once more before he worked out. 

My dorky brother smiled as he lifted up his shirt revealing a nice 6 pack of abs all defined and packed onto his chest. “W-woooah…”, I let out a hefty breath of surprise as I didn’t expect so much change in such a short amount of time. These were supplements they shouldn’t change him that much I posited in my mind. Meanwhile my younger brother was flexing a bit more, just under his lifted shirt I can see his defined pecs too bouncing left and right like a majestic dance. Those baggy clothes he wore really did help hiding that newfound musculature or else I wouldn’t have known at all. 

Even a bit of a bulge down there as I could see a small bump of a bulge for where his dick should be. Very impressive. “Ahh… your looking great… hang on while I check something…”, I tell him as I race to the kitchen to find the supplements, a short search later and I found the bottle in the cabinet and begin to read the label. ‘WARNING: Do not give to young people as affects may vary.’, was written in bold letters at the bottom. “D-Dang I should’ve read that...”, I think to myself as a bit of worry wells up within me, but then that worry is eaten by another emotion. 


I couldn’t tell if it was pride, lust, or excitement but I wanted to make my brother grow more… and more… and I have just the ticket to do it. “So if he got this way with just 2 pills in 2 days… how about… 5?”, I smile maliciously as a pour 5 pills into my hand. They weighed heavy from the decision I was about to make but the excitement and the eagerness to see some differences was crawling around in my mind taking it over. I returned to the backroom my little bro still working out pumping iron before I cough to get his attention. “Soo… I can see our little training session has been a good experience for you… I mean look at those muscles…”, I exclaim gesturing him to flex his small baseball sized bicep. Visible now he took off his baggy shirt to exercise it was too astounding to even give credence to: “…buuuut we just need that push… you’re not quite there yet… you know?”, I tell him wrapping my arm around his neck and getting closer to his ear. 

“Here… your next dosage for the supplements...”, I tell him handing him the 5 pills and giving him juice to drink. He was none the wiser: “Thanks big brother, I can’t wait to see how I look once all this ends!”, My little brother exclaims as he downs everything and gets to working out again. This time the changes were quite noticeable after that day, with his clothes being super tight now. With biceps the size of oranges that were barely contained in those baggy clothes and pecs that pushed out like strong slabs of muscle. 

Every now and then he would lift up his shirt, to show me the amount of abs he had and while last time I counter 6 this time, I counted a whopping 8. His legs had thickened as well into like chiseled rods of muscle that I only caught when he came out the shower after the work out that day and went to his room and speaking of catching things he probably wasn’t supposed to, his dick was getting way bigger too like about as big as two of my fist standing atop of one another or maybe even ever so slightly bigger.


Then came the third day, and boy did this boy grow massive, I walked in to see a chiseled bodybuilder staring back up at me and with the distance between our heads having grown shorter as well. As if the muscles gave him a bit of extra height to pack on some more bulk. None of his baggy clothing can begin to contain the amount of muscle this boy has as most of it ripped off him during the night save for his underwear right now. “Wooow… I’m so cool, right big bro?”, My little bro asks as he flexes his melon shaped bicep near my face. 


I reach out to touch it, wrap my fighters around it and tighten to squeeze as best I could but no nice as I couldn’t even begin to make a dent let alone push down into his muscles as if his shaped musculature became a magical force field repulsing against my touch with ease. The boy chuckles: “I can barely even feel you pressing down…”, He chuckles as he flexes his chest muscles this time. Pecs popping left and right, one by one as those thick concrete slabs of muscle on his chest move with the boys every whim. 

I couldn’t help but drift my touch there feeling the crevice of those slabs, fingers sliding to the bulk as they squish and press against, however as the boy flexes the squish changes to hard solid diamonds that are impossible to push. His newfound 10 pack of chiseled muscle a sight to behold as his other hand slides down the middle. Feeling each and every lump on that refined stomach was almost orgasmic beyond compare that I could feel my own self getting a bit chubbed up. 


As I feel up my brothers body I can hear him moan getting into to feeling of having his muscles ogled at and worshiped by my every touch. His cock twitching in his ever so revealing underwear tight on his frame, as it slowly erects it and rips out of its cloth frame. “A-ah…”, My younger brother gets frantic and embarrassed backing away, I attempted to stop him but we both ended up tumbling into a nearby wall and the force of his body tumbling literally breaks it. The sight only turning me on even more as I lay atop of this muscular bed below me, my brother not even hurt as he laughs a bit. 

“Oops… but I guess it worked, it didn’t even hurt!!!”, He says with a goofy smile showing off his braces once more. “Well why don’t i make it feel… pleasurable then?”, I add on as with great glee I grab his 10inch long shaft and begin to stroke it. I can feel the boy twitch below me as the pleasure courses through him. “Oooh… this feels so… Good!!”, He moans as I keep stroking him out. My other hand enjoying the feeling of his supple pecs as he flexes and unflexes them as the pleasure surges through his body. 


I can feel myself smiling widely from ear to ear in delight, as I can hear his moan and feel his body jerking into my hand. Even feeling his cock getting harder and bigger as it reached 13 inches spreading my fingers apart as it surges larger and thicker. The sweat dripping down his chest and the pre cum dripping from his cock, that came from his orange sized balls, made it quite easy to pump faster and faster. Getting more and more moans out of my brother, as his climax drew closer and closer, I was revering the thought of getting him to cum more and more as his hips bucked harder his muscles bulging even thicker as he flexes and eases, making his body get more pumped and pop. 

His cock throbbing in a warm heat as it almost feels like its brimming to the tip with pre cum before I hear a loud moan. “AHHH!!!”, my brothers hip buck once more as I almost get tumbled off of him and load after load of cum drenches my back and hair. I can feel the warmth of his spunk seeping into my clothes and more loads shooting up high above landing back onto his own muscular chest. The sight being enough for me to shoot a load in my shorts as well as we both reach our limit. 


I take a moment to delightfully sigh and can hear my brother do the same. “So… looks like you don’t get injured any more… but how about we make you even bigger?”, I tease him as I slide a finger down the crevice of his pecs. Lathering in some cum that fell between there, my dorky brother looking at me eagerly and grinning ear to ear nodding with delight at another opportunity for a similar experience. “And can we do that again too?”, My brother asks, his eye’s sparkling with glee, “Hmmm depends on how big you get…”, I surmise as I ruffle his hair again.


Comments

  1. This story is great, and I hope he can have a follow-up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the Feedback! Aru, the writer, sure needs some guidance and feedback!
      Well I'll let him know, maybe he can come up with something ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment